A/N 2 New Year New Book?

Hey guys it's me! Yeah I know this isn't the update that you guys have been waiting for.

To be honest it's not the one I wanted either. I started writing this story almost 3 years ago and have since lost ideas of the characters, what they do, how they function. Stuff like that.

Instead of abandoning the story like most of you are probably expecting me too (or thought I already did) I've decided to re-write it. This time with better charactering and traits along with a thought out story line.

Some characters such as Kuroichi will get a revamp on their designs and others will stay the same or be removed (I'm thinking of getting rid of Mole and the whole gang and replacing them with a different one). I've got newer better ideas for the updated story and now more writing experience both thanks to my stories here and my education at school.

I realized that what I had in my story just wasn't going to work because it was missing so many things and that's why I was having problems writing for it. So again I am not going to be abandoning this story or leaving it but only rewriting it. I won't be updating this specific book though. A new one will be made with the same title, same cover, but different description/summary.

Also just to let you guys all know: I'm still a human so I can't update 24/7, I have school and a life outside of Wattpad that I live, but with the new story I'm going to try and form a schedule so that I don't lose interest in it. Again I hope you all understand, I'm very sorry for the long anticipated chapter never coming as I can get how that is. And to be honest I'm surprised some of you waited this long I'm really jealous of how much patience you guys have!

I'll publish on this book when I'm going to start the new one but for now feel free to re-read this one as much as you want. It's still my first book on here and my precious child so I do cherish it even if it sucks.

See you guys in the flip side!

~WolfStarClan

Other places to find me:

Deviantart: I don't post on here a lot I just tend to kinda put owed art and commissions on it. ❌Commissions are currently closed❌

Link: http://wolfstarclan.deviantart.com

Instagram: Updates on art and what I'm making. I'm on almost everyday and post very frequently. I currently have a FCFS going on and am posting a new batch soon.

Link:https://www.instagram.com/?hl=en

Recent-ish post: