Crying (11)

11th -
Honestly, it hasn't exactly been a great week. The doctor was supposed to come on Thursday and he was still a no-show. It's Friday night.
Your coworkers constantly taunt you because of the drawings of your "imaginary friend."
You'd missed the bus, so here you were, walking the 2 miles home. And guess what, in the middle of it all, it starts to rain. Pour, actually.
You look up at the sky, eyes closed, and ask the world why? Why me? Why this week? Why all at once?
Maybe it was because it was all at once, maybe it was because you hadn't cried in nearly a year, but you broke down. You sat down on the park swings and hid your face in your hands and sobbed. Ugly, red-faced sobs.
Then you heard it, that annoying sound that you'd come to love. He was back. You looked up as it appeared, and the doors opened to reveal the doctor with an umbrella.
He had tear stains on his face as he walked over to you. He sat on the swing next to you, silent.
He opened the umbrella and it shielded you both from the rain.
"Bad week for both of us, eh?" He said, trying to lighten the mood.
You wiped the tears from under your eyes and let out a half-chuckle, "I'd say so."
He put his head on your shoulder, and you laid your head on top of his.
"I'm sorry I didn't pick you up on time, I was at a funeral, kind of."
You shrugged a bit, "it's okay, I'm sorry for your loss."
"Losses. There were two, Amy and Rory, actually. Not just anyone."
This broke your heart. You'd only met them a few times, but they were such great people.
It brought the tears back into your eyes an you started crying again. The doctor lifted his head at hearing you sob. Your crying broke his hearts, and he stood up and hugged you.
He wouldn't admit it, but he was crying Into your shoulder too.