Chapter 10 - 2 Years

Last chapter brought up quite a stir. Seems like Kevin isn't a popular character ;)
Going to take a little break from writing so much, so expect an update every other day or so, but, enjoy reading fellow amourshippers.

Also has anyone watched episode 82 of X and Y yet? There wasn't the amourshipping moments we were hoping for, but it was great nevertheless.
-

Today was the day. Halloween. The day me and Ash began our relationship two years ago. Except this year, I am with Kevin. It felt strange that I was with a different person on a day that I would never forget. It just means it will be harder for me when I see Ash tonight, if he shows up.

Finally deciding to get out of bed, I stretched up and looked outside. It was almost the early afternoon and there was alot of people walking the streets.

"My Mom could have atleast woken me up" I moaned to myself. Opening my door, I found the house was empty and then silence was eerie. I had a high tendency to think of the paranormal whenever this happened, so I switched on the TV. I wasn't interested in it, it just filled the house with sound. I moved over to the kitchen and made some cereal. I began eating and pulled out my phone. I had a missed call from Dawn.

"Huh" I called her back and put it on speaker so I could eat.

"Hello?" Dawn answered the phone almost instantly.

"You called before? Want to talk?" I took my spoonful of cereal and put it in my mouth.

"Oh yeah. You're still coming tonight, right?" I could tell why Dawn was asking me this question.

"Of course, why wouldn't I?" I said in an attempt to move away from talking about Ash.

"Yeah, sorry. Stupid question" Dawn laughed and I smiled at the phone.

"It's ok. But I will see you tonight, ok?" I moved my bowl into the sink and picked up the phone. I headed back to my room.

"Sure thing. See you tonight!" Dawn hung up and I pushed my phone onto the bedside table.

I didn't want to go as I felt like I should avoid Ash today, but I wanted to go because it was a fun night every year. I had to go. I let out a deep sigh and spent the rest of the day in bed, thinking about tonight.

The night came fast and I headed to Kenny's house. The party was in full swing and I headed to the back room. Everyone was there but Ash. I frowned "Where's Ash?" I asked Cilan, who casually shrugged.

"He said he couldn't make it tonight" I knew why as soon as Cilan spoke.

"Hmm, ok" I nodded and sat beside Dawn.

(Ash)

I stayed in bed, refusing to go to the party. There was too many memories of me and Serena. Two years ago was when it all began and I still wasn't sure when it would continue. I was tired of waiting and I knew that today would make me think about it all over again. Kevin wasn't right for her. I was the one she should be with.

Me.

And her.

Together.

It was something I wanted to return to, but something I would have to wait for. I will try and win her over and over we can start again. It was fate that brought me and Serena together and it was fate that was going to get us back together.

One day.

I just have to hold on and wait.

My phone vibrated for the millionth time, but I refused to pick it up. I would just get a lecture from Cilan as everyone begs me to come. I'll be fine at home. I just have to pretend that nothing has happened and forget about this day.

I turned onto my side and fell asleep.

In the middle of the night I began dreaming. It was a strange dream as me and Serena sat hand in hand. As far as I knew, Kevin wasn't a real person and we never seperated. The dream was long and a happy dream, something I needed to keep myself going. Before I knew it, the dream was ending. Serena stood, looking awkwardly at the ground.

"I don't love you Ash... I think it's time we broke up" She said. It was like being shot in the chest. I suddenly sat up, realizing it was a dream. I began panting, giving myself a moment to recover. I checked the time because it was dark. 4am?

I collapsed back to bed and fell asleep once more.

I woke up at 6am and felt like rubbish. I let out a groan and stayed in bed for five minutes, allowing myself to properly wake up.

"I guess another day at home wouldn't hurt" I said to myself, turning on my computer. School wasn't for another few days and I never really spent much time relaxing at home. Today gave me the chance to do so.

Time to have some fun and hope that someday, these two years will come back to me.

And Serena.

I will show her I still love her, someday. Even if she is with Kevin. Anything will do for me, so long as I get it off my chest.

Someday.

-
Incredibly short chapter again. I am getting so frustrated not knowing what to write and I hate writing short amounts.

Besides that, I have been working on another book, a fan fiction for a different anime, something I have wanted to write. Look forward to that soon.
-