Chapter 11 - Is This...

Decided to stop putting a character in brackets on the chapter, I feel as if it is better if I leave it so I can have a little more freedom and switch between people.

Besides that if you're fan of Sword Art Online I have started a fan fiction for that too.

AND

I decided to enter the Wattys, well, because I can really x)
-----

(Ash)

School, again. The one place that was less fun than watching paint dry. I mean that literally. I stretched up out of my bed with a huge yawn. I hardly felt tired and it was quite dark outside. I then realized my Mom hadn't woken me up yet.

My eyes crept towards the clock, not wanting to see the time. I almost lost my balance. I woke up at 4am?!

"I don't even feel tired" I began talking to myself in a hushed voice. Shrugging, I turned on the tv and sat on the end of my bed. Maybe school will be more fun on three hours sleep. I spent the next two hours watching TV before my Mom knocked on the door.

"I am awake Mom" I called out from the other side. The door handle was pushed down and my Mom opened the door.

"I see you're getting used to the whole waking up at six thing, huh?" My Mom smiled at me. I smiled back, feeling like a million dollars. I was sure this random burst of energy would disappear in school. Most likely in math.

"I'll skip breakfast today Mom" I headed downstairs, grabbed an apple and then went back into my room.

I spent the next hour eating and watching TV, before actually getting ready for school.

"Today is going to be a pain in the ass" I carried on moaning to myself as I headed out to school.

I got to the usual spot me and Gary met at now. He was waiting for me and a weird grin was on his face.

"Where was you on Halloween?" He moved closer, acting strange.

"I know what you're trying to do and it's pissing me off" I said plainly, walking off towards school.

"Hey, wait!" Gary ran after me. Once he got next to me he retired to a walk "So...you still like her?"

I turned and gave Gary an emotionless stare "I dunno" I said casually with a shrug.

The smirk on his face disappeared "What?! It's so obvious, so cut the crap"

"Alright fine, so what if I do? If you're trying to make me want to kill you, then it's your lucky day"

"Well, I think you should give it another go" Gary sounded supportive for once, not some jerk that was only in it for himself.

I decided to stop at the steps while we talked. I sat down and looked at my hands as if I held the answers right there "But.. how? That damn Kevin is in the middle now" I didn't know what to do.

"You lay it on the line, everything. Tell her you still feel that way. I mean, I wouldn't be in this situation with a girl so that's all the help you get" Gary got up and walked on ahead. I sat alone for a moment.

"Lay it all... on the line?" I wasn't sure what to do still. I guess it was all or nothing at this point. I will tell Serena. I walked into school full of confidence. When I saw Serena she was with Kevin. Logic told me to wait until I could get her alone. I couldn't imagine how weird it would be, to create a love triangle.

I headed off to my first class, math. I guess I could catch up on sleep.

(Serena)

I felt like I was in a triangle. I cared for Kevin alot but this whole time I have known Ash is the one. I spent nights wondering why this happened, but I guess it was for this exact reason. By taking this break I have realized what I want. What I need.

It would take some time but I know what I need to do now in order to get through this. I will need to tell Ash how I feel all over again. I felt like I was meeting Ash for the first time. I didn't think much of him, but that changed over the weeks and I realized who he was.

He was the one.

Ash Ketchum.