Turn Up The Heat

In the evening was rehearsal for the competition that was in 2 days. All singers sounded good and Grace didn't feel good.

''What is the 2 songs you are going to sing?.'' asked the judges to everyone.

Everyone thought about their songs and Grace thought of 'Skyfall' by Adele and 'Stronger' by Kelly Clarkson.
She told the judges her song and thought it was good choice for her voice.
Everyone mentioned their songs and rehearsal started.
Everyone their songs one by one until 4:00. Then went home.

''What took you so long?,''asked Camy in the parking lot of the school.

''Its called rehearsal for a reason. Re, to do over,'' replied Grace.

''Whatever smarty pants. Get in,'' demanded Camy.

They drove to the dorm building for girls. Tasha and Alaine weren't there.

''They're gone to a party again,'' Grace declared.

''I'm going too. Why don't you come?.''asked Camy.

''Have to study.'' Grace replied.

''As always,'' and Camy left.

Grace class jumbed up to her bed and took out her history book, when their was a knock at the door. She want to the door and opened and saw Cameron.

''Your sister isn't here.'' she started.

''I actually came to see you,'' he responded.

''What do want?''

''Can't I come in?''he asked

''No. Its a policy,'' she replied dryly.

''Then come out,'' and she stepped outside and closed the door.

''You know how to play the guitar?''he asked.

''Yes. Why?''

''You are going to win this competition and you need to practice,'' he said dragging her to his Mazda RX 8 sprayed in black.

They drove to the warehouse were his gang, the Stratans, hanged out. He dragged her out the car until she said,
''I can walk on my own,''

''Sorry,'' and he let go of her

''What's the rush?''she asked.

''Gang leader ring a bell?''he asked sarcasticically.

They went inside the building and went over to his famous rock band. They gave her an acoustic guitar and she started playing the basics. Then she started playing and humming 'A time for us'.

''That's actually good,''said the lead guitarist when Grace finished.

''Thanks,'' she said gratefully.

''You can join our band if you don't win the competition,'' he continued.

Grace then sat down on a barrel and then Lex and Tim walked in.

''What are you doing here?''asked Tim

''Cameron brought me here,''she replied.