I Meant It

Grace leaned on the closed door of the dorm. She could feel the anger burning through her, fast heartbeat, shaking of the hands and the urge to hit something.

She sighed as she took in what just progressed under how many days or weeks.

Kidnapped, nearly rapped twice, me making a promise I can't keep, me helping some psychopath with his shy son and telling Cameron what he needs to hear. Nice.

She breathes again and decide to open her eyes. They open to wide eyed and shocked faces. As expected.

"What?" Grace asked in irritation.

"Just wondering what happened" Camy responded.

"Well, your brother now officially sicks my stomach. And I deadly hate him" she replied walking over to her bed she longed for.

"Why?"

"He's a sick troubled man"

"He's not a man"

"He nearly his"

Camy sighed.

Grace stared at the ceiling the way she used to at the orphanage.

Oh how I miss those days compared to these.

She sighed and closed her eyes.

"No!"

The bullet penetrated her skull, blood splattering everywhere.

"Thump"
Her body hit the ground.

Her eyes fluttered open.
I can't do this anymore.

She sighed.

She got up and walked over to the bathroom and took a twenty minute long shower. She then put on some clothes and went to the small kitchen. Grace searched the fridge for leftovers and placed it in the microwave.
As she waited her mind drifted off to school.

Oh damn.

"What day is today?" Grace asked

"Saturday" Alaine replied.

"Crap".

They're going to be pissed.

"What time is it?"

"7:15"

I can still make it.

She dashed to her draw and took out a black jeans and a black turtle neck sweater. She took off the clothes she had on and put in the black suit.

"Grace what's up?"

"The gig. The gig." She replied pulling her hair in a pony tail.

"Oh damn" Camy shrieked
"I'll start the car".
Camy got up and grabbed her sweater and dashed outside.

Alaine and Tasha got up and went outside. Grace ran for her guitar and grabbed on her gray converse.

The microwave beeped and she unplugged it. She turned off the lights and ran for her phone. She ran out the door and closed it behind her. She jumped and skipped all the steps and hopped in the front seat of Camy's Jeep as she drove off.