Another Capture

Grace winced at the sound of his zipper as it went down.

No no no. This isn't happening. God this isn't happening.

She jumped as she heard the belt buckle hit the floor.

He actually took it off. No no. Think think. Think Davidson.

The bed springs squeaked and creaked as he climbed on the bed over her.

Think think....

She shut her eyes as he pressed down closer on her.

She winced again.

He came close to her face then moved to her neck. He placed his lips on her neck. She winced and moved.

But she was unable to.

Her capturer tied her feet on to the feet if the beds with a spear piece of cloth he found around the place.
Her feet felt hot and red she was sure they were bleeding.
Her hands were chained on to the head dress of the bed. She tried to turn her hand but her wrist pained as the rusty metal scarped against her skin.

Come on. Come on...

She tried to think. But thinking under pressure was a sure problem for her.
She tried to clear her mind but was interrupted by his cold hands under her shirt.

Think think. Come on think.

"I have had my eyes on you from the day you got here" he whispered in her ear coldly with lust.

Day. Day!? I have been her that long?

His lips trickled down from her ear to her collar bone.

She winced again.

His hands moved from under her shirt. It moved upward to the first button.

No no. Don't you dare.

Grace kicked and screamed.

Davidson you're better than this. Think...

"Your screams are futile. This room is sound proof. This is were all the pleasure goes on" he stated coldly as his lips moved back up her neck, "But you can scream for me"

She screamed again but louder. She aimlessly tried to deaf him. Her throat itched and ached.
She felt his lips curve up into a smirk on her neck.

"That's what I want to hear. But I haven't started"

She immediately stopped screaming.

Davidson think. Come on. Think.

She imagined him in between her legs bounding in an-

No no.

Immediately it came to her. The chain was rusting and weakening around her wrist.
She tried best as possible to settle herself. The pieces of cloth seemed loose.

If I could free this a little.

Her heel slipped through the cloth. She slowly and gently she pulled the rest of her right foot out.