sad a/n

so i haven't updated in so long and i also have been taking so long to come out with preferences and imagines because honestly i just lost interest in the cube. it just isn't the same as a year ago. i don't watch graser's cubes every morning now or i don't watch hours of them everyday. i started losing interest in them december of 2014. if you go back to the beginning of the book i started it january. i thought maybe making this book will revive my interest. it did for about a few months them it went away again. i stopped watching cube s1 around october but i still watched other videos of them. i didn't watch cube evo or cube s2. i still watch uhc but i lost interest so much i just didn't watch uhc season 11. i have been a fan of the cube for about a year. i was a fan of rusher way before i found out about the rest of the cube members. i loved rusher so much for a year. i was also a fan of strawbury17, stacy, ldshadowlady, and joey graceffa. i have been in the minecraft fandom for about 3 years. the cube still make me laugh whenever i actually watch their videos and i still care about them so much. it just doesn't feel the same anymore and honestly i started to lose more interest of the cube when bayani quit because he was a big part of my experience of the cube. i just wanted to do this to say goodbye to the fandom. and to also say thank you to the cube because probably about a year ago i would have killed myself without them. and this is the end of the book maybe i will come back one day but for now goodbye and thank you guys so much for all the comments, likes, and reads it honestly means so much. i never thought i would reach 29.9k reads i thought i would only reach about 10. so thank you guys so much.

goodbye.