#15 He Hits You Part 2

sorry for the long wait hope you'll forgive me >_<

Graser: For the last few days you had been spending time at (Y/F/N)'s house. You were in the bathroom doing your makeup when (Y/F/N) called. You went to the front door where she was. You saw Graser and he looked like a mess. She quickly left you two alone. " Hey." you said looking down at the ground. " Listen you don't have to come back to me but you should know I love you still and I feel guilty for what I did. " he said. Tears streaming down your face you wouldn't lie you know you missed him too. " I just need some time. " you said with a guilty look on your face. " I'm sorry. " is the last you said before you closed the door.

Bayani: He was rocking you back and forth on his lap. " I-i'm sorry. " He said over and over again. He was now also crying and that image broke your heart more than when he hit you. Jordan it's okay I forgive you. " you said holding his hand in yours. " It's okay let's forget about it. " You said slowly getting up him going up with you. You guys now walked into your bedroom.

Kiingtong: You had no idea where you are going. And you were scared it was now night time and everything seemed scarier. You were getting cold and by now your makeup was being smudged. Suddenly you felt a hand cover your mouth. " Shh be quiet. " said the stranger. You screamed but it was muffled. You kicked him where the sun doesn't shine and he released his grip. You ran as fast as you could trying to get home. Your lungs were burning and your feet hurt like hell. You turned the corner and bumped into someone. You were about to scream but the you realized it was Will. " Love what's wrong? " he said holding you shaking body tightly. " Come on let's go home. " he said picking you up and going to his car. " I love you. " You said quietly. " I love you too. " He replied.

Hbomb: You were lying down on the bed still crying even though it happened two hours ago. He still hadn't come home and you couldn't help but wonder where he was. You then heard the front door open and you knew it was him. " Look I'm really sorry (Y/N). " He said his voice cracking. " It was my fault I should have told you. " You said. " No it isn't I should have never hit you. " he said " I really l-" before he could finish you cut him off with a kiss. " I love you. " You said once you broke apart.

Rusher: He picked you up and pushed hair out of your face. " Shhh calm down. I'm not leaving see I'm here. " He said smiling a little bit. " I'm sorry. " you said, " I promise I love you. " " I know I love you too okay. " He said them kissed you. When you broke apart he rested his forehead against yours and wiped your tears away.

Dolphin: You fell asleep on the couch waiting for him. You known he hit you but he was still your boyfriend. You finally woke up when you heard the door open. He had red eyes and honestly looked like a mess. " (Y/N) I-I'm sorry. I do love you the only reason I was avoiding you was because I was going to ask you to marry me I know we're young but I love you. But the guys were teasing me saying I changed and that I was whipped so I started avoiding you. " He stopped to take a breath but you cut him off before he could speak. " It's okay I understand and I forgive you. " You said kissing his forehead. " Then will you marry me? " He said getting on his knees.

MrMitch: Once you entered the room you collapsed on the bed trying to calm your breathing. He slowly walked into the room. " (Y/N) I-I'm so sorry." he tried apologizing, " I didn't mean it. ". A silence fell over the both of you. Then you heard sniffling and crying. Mitch was never one to cry. You were usually the one crying and apologizing. You turned to face him, " It's okay Mitch but promise me it will never happen again. ". " Never. " he said then he kissed you.