Broken hearts stay broken.

One year ago; ______________

Myself and the rest of Relentless had finished playing not even half an hour ago in one of our biggest gigs yet.

Our once bar band had become much bigger than playing to drunken fools.

Now we played all over England, of course not in huge stadiums like Cardiff and London, but Relentless preformed in medium sized stages indent of at least 300 people... And growing.

Me and the rest of the boys and escaped to our after party, where just less than 50 fans had come for their own taste of a Relentless disco if you will.

Xayn, my "right hand man", the guy who always stood right next to me on stage, who had been my closest friend and music partner from the word go.

But we were arguing.

Of course we were both heavily drunk, if fact close to passing out wasted, but our pointless shouting into eachothers faces had started with myself "opening up" about how I felt about his commitment to the band.

Xayn hadn't taken it well as I'd hoped.

"You know what, fuck you! An...and you stupid band you pri...ck!"

Xayn's spit flew onto my skin, causing me is clumsily move away and making myself look scared.

"I quit!"

His slurred voice echoed over the loud music as he turned to leave. I tried grabbing his shirt, but failed and fell to the floor, my head spinning and legs numb.

"Are you alright?"

The voice came from behind me.

I turned to the left, attempting to find whoever had just spoken to me, but failed.

I heard a giggle.

"I'm behind you"

I already knew that. I was just failing miserably to find the effort to turn around.

Then arms where helping me up, they felt soft yet thin, their nails digging into my chest.

I found myself on my feet, and staring at...

Her.

She was gorgeous.

"Are you okay?"

Her voice was sharp but gentle.

"I'm fine..."

I shook my head.

I wasn't fine.

I knew this girl was trouble.

I had to get away from her.

I thought of Louis, my Louis. And smiled.

"Your Harry, Harry styles?"

My thoughts were interrupted by her.

"I am so"

She smiled.

Wait, what was I thinking?

She was sweet, innocent, charming, pretty.

She wasn't a threat.

"What is your name?"

"Eleanor"

"How did you know my name?"

"Everyone knows YOUR name Mr Styles" Eleanor giggled, tapping her ring finger into my black tank top.

"What brings you here?" I asked.