Perfect

I didn't want to go to Harry's house, I didn't want to see his mother open the door, a cheerful smile spread on her lips, and her arms spread to welcome me into her home where her son lived.
She would invite me in, offer me a cup of tea... "Three sugars and extra milk, just how you like it!" Her voice would chime from the kitchen.

Harry wouldn't of told her anything, Anne is a very lovely person but can be ever so brutal.

I knew I should go and try and see Harry and sort everything out, ask him all the stupid questions that have been running through my mind;

How old was this Natasha?
Where did she live?
Did Harry and her know each other for a long time? Or was it a one night stand?

Did Harry love her more than me?

I wanted to be sick.

I bounced on the side of my bed, I was already dressed, ready to go, I had been downstairs eight minuets ago putting on my old worn black vans ready to walk out but...

So I here I sat, vigorously bouncing on my bed, trying to find the courage to move my ass out of my house.

Maybe I should call?

I picked up my iPhone from the bedside table, it was cold from not being used for near to two weeks.

I typed in my passcode, and scrolled across to contacts.

E...F...G...

H...

Hailie... Hannah... Harry.

Harry.

I tapped on his contact, making my legs bounce more than before.

Shutting my eyes, I pressed to dial.

___________________________________

Harry's pov-

Two weeks.

Two weeks and nothing, no call, text, visit.

Eleanor and Natasha had disappeared from my life as quick as they got involved with it.

And that's fine by me.

I was sat in my house, mindlessly flicking through channel beyond channel trying to find some Stockholm syndrome program that would steal me away and soon make me fall in love with it.

The door handle rattled violently, and a frustrated Doncaster voice made it's way through the oakwood.

"Grapes you can't run away from me now I promise I won't eat you, I want to be healthy but I can't because chocolate cake is my calling, and your calling right now is to stay in this stupid-ass thin paper bag!"

I giggled, wanting to help my boyfriend with the groceries but not finding any urge to move myself from the sofa.

"Why didn't that woman double bag? She had one job... HARRY! HARRY MY DARLING GET THAT BOOTY TO THE DOOR AND OPEN IT BEFORE THE MILK RUNS BACK TO ITS COW"

I slowly pushed myself off my "booty" and glided to the door, leaning against the wood and calling through it "sorry Lou Lou I didn't quite hear your request"

"HARRY!"

"That's my name"

"HARRY STOP COCKING AROUND"

"I'm not a male chicken my love"

"HARRY I SWEAR DOWN"

"What are we swearing down?"

"HARRY HELP ME WITH THESE GROCERIES BEFORE I KICK THAT TINY ASS OF YOURS"

I opened the door, grinning at Louis who faced was flushed red from the two large paper bags he was carrying overflowing with what looked like Rabit food.

I reached out and took the bag tucked under his left arm, still smiling as I walked into the kitchen and placed it on the counter, Louis flowing shortly behind.

"Lou?"

"What" he mumbled as he reached into the bag he carried.

"What did the volcano say to the other volcano"

"Harry I'm not in the mood"

"The volcano wasn't called Harry and that's not funny"

I grinned as Louis turned around from the fridge with his hair falling over his squinting eyes.

He walked back over to the bag and pulled out two milk cartons.

"I lava you, Harry I know that joke you've said it before"

My grin dropped and I placed my arms on my hips as I watched Louis walk back over to the fridge, placing the cartons next to each other.

"Uh no, the volcano says to the other volcano FUCK YOU BIATCH I HOPE YOU BURN IN MY MOTHER FUCKING FURY OF LAVA FOR RUINING MY CUTE ASS JOKE YOU DEADBEAT" I screamed at Louis turned away head.

"What did the other volcano say back?"
Louis asked turning around, crossing his arms and looking at Harry like the innocent twat he was.

"He said 'awh I'm sorry Harry love you' as gave him a hug" I said pouting.

Louis smiled and walked over to me, wrapping his hands lightly round my waist and looking up at me, still smiling.

"You said the volcano wasn't called Harry"

"LOUIS!!!"