Chained

Natsu's POV

Once my sister faced me I knocked her out. I caught her before she can hit the floor. I saw everyone looking at me with shocked faces I just ignored them, I looked at Gray and he was boiling raging mad.

"WHAT THE HELL NATSU" He toke my sister from me and carried her bridal style.

"Wait you have to lock her and me up." I said.

"Why would I do that especially with Crystal?!" He said glaring at me.

I sighed "Do you want her to injure or even kill every girl that will talk to you." I said seriously.

He mumbled a "No" but I heard it loud and clear.

"We better lock her up quickly before she wakes up" Erza said coming from the basement.

Gray sighed "Alright" he said.

"Good now bring Crystal downstairs, you too Natsu. Follow me." She said While turning around and going back in the basement.

Gray's POV

I laid my unconscious girlfriend down in the cell and let Mira chain her up. It pains me so much to see her like this.

"Don't worry Gray she'll be alright, she has the strength as her brother and this way she can't hurt anyone." Mira said.

"Ok..." I trailed off.

Once Mira was done she left to go upstairs I think but I didn't care, my eyes didn't leave Crystal.

Natsu's POV

Erza started to chain me but then Mira came and finished. 'At least I won't hurt anyone or force things on Luce that she doesn't want to do, at least she's safe.' I thought

'Natsu's right at least we won't hurt our mates' Who I assume it's Jellal's thoughts.

'Are you guys all wake now?' A little kind voice who I assume it's Wendy's thoughts.

'I am' I thought

'I am too' Jellal thought.

'So am I' Laxus thought.

'I'm here' Gajeel thought.

'That's good but is Crystal their?' Wendy thought.

'Yea she's here, she's just next to me and across Jellal.' I thought

"Are you sure Natsu" Jellal said

"Yea I'm sure why?" I said.

"I can't see her" He said.

My eyes widen and anger started to build up "What you mean you can't see her!"

(Hey guys sorry it's short I'll try to make the other longer)