Ready or not here we come part 3 (Nalu part 2)

Lucy's POV

I couldn't move not one bit it feels like I'm a statue.

Natsu kept the smirk on his face and wrapped his arms around my waist and dug his face into my hair, I heard him take a deep breath.

"Your mine now luce~" He said startling me by carrying me bridal style.

"W-wait!" I yelled

He whispered something in my ear and for some reason I started to lose conscious of myself.

"Don't worry luce, I'll take care of you~" I heard Natsu's voice fade as I lost myself in darkness.

Romeo's POV

'Dammit how can I let them get away!' I yelled to myself.

I picked Wendy up in bridal style since she got knocked out from Natsu-nii earlier.

I carried her back to the guild while Carla was making sure Wendy was okay.

Erza's POV

I was eating my strawberry cake when....the doors burst open, I looked to see that it was Romeo carrying Wendy and Carla making sure she was okay.

I quickly run over to them "What happened Romeo is Wendy okay? Where is Lucy?!"

"Natsu-nii took her" he said and collapsed but I caught them in time.

"Mira a little help!" I yelled.

We took them up to the infirmary room.

"Damn why didn't I go instead theirs just kids" I slammed my hand against the table.

"It's not your fault we didn't know it was going to happen and besides it's not like Natsu is going to hurt Lucy right?" Mira said.

"I hop-" I was interrupted by the basement door slamming open, turning around, My eyes widened.

"How did you all escape?" I whispered.

They smirked "Nothing well hold us back from marking our mates" and with that their stood Jellal in front of me with a smirk while the others went with the girls, grabbing them and taking them away.

Jellal leaned a bit and mumbled something in my ear, I suddenly felt sleepy, I tried to equip but I felt to tired and sleepy.

"Don't worry Erza~, I'll make sure everyone knows your mine and only mine."

His hot breath tickled down my spine sending chills all over.

Sleep took over me before I could of said anything else.

Lucy's POV

'Where I am?' I thought as I slowly opened my eyes.

I looked around to what seemed like a cabin, I stood up and walked to open the curtain to the window.

"What the..." I pulled the blinds up fully to see a beautiful scenery of a lake and forest.

"How beautiful..." I admired it for a minute before I felt a sharp pain in my neck, I went to the body mirror to find a mark their, it disappeared right away.

"Do you like it?" I looked left and saw Natsu walking towards me and went behind me to give me a back hug putting his arms around my waist and his chin on my shoulder smiling.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell about this luce but it's when a Dragon slayer finds a mate but don't worry I didn't do anything while you were asleep, well except for that mark of course."

(The mark is up top I did the same one as Crystal cause Natsu and her are sibling)

"Jeez" I sighed "O I almost forgot what about the other?"

"Their all back at the guild let's go"

After we went back everyone was back to normal like nothing happened except for the group of girls that are running towards me....O crap...

!BOOM!

They all hugged Lucy and all fell down in the process.

"Show us how it looks like" They all asked while showing where theirs was.

I agreed and showed while the guys where talking about something, I noticed Gray and Crystal wasn't here.

"Where is Gray and Crystal?" I asked.

They looked at each other.

"Their probably still sleeping" Cana said coming over, they all sweatdropped.

"How is Wendy and Romeo" I added.

"Their alright just taking a rest" Erza said.

Natsu heard and came over as well "I'll have to apologize to them once they wake up" He said while scratching the back of this head.

I smacked him upside the head "Yeah you do." I side glared at him but then I smiled.

'I'm glad everything's back to normal'

(I'm sorry you all had to wait for this 🙇🙇)