Ready or not here we come- Part Two (Nalu part 1)

Dedicated to: Dancer_girl_2004

I'm going to Deditcate 4 or more chapters to her that are going to come out because she is an AMAZING reader 😀

Lucy's POV

I quickly ran to the guild, burst though the doors and searched for the master.

"Lucy, are you ok? What's the matter my child?" I heard his voice and looked at the direction it was coming from and their he was in the counter drinking 'coffee'.

"Master I need your help, Natsu was at my apartment and was going to kidnap me but I managed to escape."

He spit out his drink and looked at me shocked "Natsu has been in his cell the whole day. Mira just came up from giving them food."

I looked at Mira and she nodded confirming she did.

"Then....then why was he at my house" I whispered confused.

"Then where is Erza and the others" I added

"We're here" I looked behind me to see everyone but Gray.

"Where's Gray?"

"Now since I think about it I haven't seen him since yesterday." Romeo said.

"Maybe we should check up on him" Erza suggested.

We all nodded in agreement and walked out of the guild.

----------

We arrived at Gray's house and Romeo went up and knocked but it opened when he gave the first knock to the door.

"Gray wouldn't leave his door open" Romeo said looking at us with a bit of fear and worry.

"I'll go check" Erza said fully opening the door and walking in, we followed.

"Gray?" I called out but no response.

We went upstairs and stood infront of his bedroom door, we all looked at each other and nodded, we slowly opened the door. We slowly walks up to the bed, and shock came to all of us that we stood their frozen, heat rapidly reached our faces and we all quietly run back down stairs with our faces still red from embarrassment.

"No one saw anything okay" I slowly said and everyone nodded their heads rapidly.

"But wait, how did Crystal get here if I saw her chained up in the cell." Mira said.

We all looked at each other as our eyes widened. We suddenly heard a light knock at the door, I quietly want up the door and opened it but quickly regretted it and slammed the door shut but before I could, 'he' put his foot in the way so it wouldn't shut.

I looked at the other in horror, as the door flew to the other side, their stood 'them'. Erza, Mira, Wendy and Romeo for in front of me and Levy.

"I told you I would find you, Luce~" He purred my name.

Chills went down my spine and all I could think about was to run.

"Erza~" A glowing green eyed Jellal appeared in front of Erza, her eyes widened and reacted quickly, she put her sword in front of her but Jellal just smirked.

With one touch on the blade, the sword became dirt, shocked Jellal to the advantage, knocked out Erza and took her away. Mira and the other tried to stop Jellal but was to fast even for Mira. At that time we didn't notice that Gajeel took Levy.

"Minna-" We quickly turned around and saw Gajeel disappearing with an unconscious Levy in his arms.

"Levy-chan!" I yelled but it was to late 'damn it how can Gray still be asleep with all this noice'.

I looked to see Mira and Laxus were gone which means it was me, Romeo, Wendy, and 'him'.

Wendy and Romeo stood infront of me so Natsu couldn't get me.

"Get out of the way Romeo and Wendy" He said in a low death tone.

"Sorry Natsu-nii but I can't do that" Romeo said confidently.

"Then I have no choice then to get though by force" Natsu said and tried to go around but Wendy didn't allow it.

"Sky Dragon Talons!" She said and hitting him.

Natsu just smirked and grabbed Wendy's leg throwing her across the house and outside.

"WENDY!!" Romeo yelled and went to help her.

While he was helping her, I felt hot breath on my neck giving me the chills.

'O no' Was all I can think of.

"Luce I missed you so much~" He purred in my ear, my legs felt like jello and I was trembling all over.

I felt him smirking "So say my name" he whispered in my ear seductively.

"Natsu" I breathed.