Juvia's Doing

Natsu's POV

"What do you mean you can't see her!" I said anger building up.

"I mean I can't see her in her cell" Jellal said.

"Dammit I blame this on you Jellal" I said

"Hey Salmander it's just a bluff right Jellal" Gajeel said.

"Gray is still their with her." Jellal said.

"That wasn't funny at all" I said in a deep and scary voice.

"Chill Natsu calm down" Laxus said.

"Yea I just wanted to start a conversation but I see that went wrong and I apologize for that" Jellal said.

"......Fine" I said calming down.

Gray's POV

I started hearing a lot of whispering but I just ignored it and keep on looking at Crystal.I hate seeing my girlfriend like this it just pains me. That's why I finally decided that tonight she's not going to be chained up anymore.

I started hearing Natsu yell and the others saying to calm down or something. 'I better go and start planning' I thought and started to leave her cell but before that I kissed her cheek and left.

Juvia's POV

'Juvia finally has a chance to win Gray-Sama. This time Juvia won't lose to Crystal-san.' I put on a potion to mask my scent and went to her cell. All of the dragon slayers are sleeping which is a great thing for my plan. I picked the lock and successfully opened it but when I looked at Crystal and saw a lot of the heavy chains and locks around her, I sighed in frustration.

Lucy's POV

'Its starting to feel so lonely without Natsu here.' I thought and sighed.

I'm at the bar having my usual strawberry milkshake with my head resting on my hand thinking about how I'm going to pay rent.

"Hey Lucy what's the matter?" Mira said.

I sighed "I can't pay rent without Natsu"

"Why don't you go on one with Erza or Levy?" She suggested.

"Good idea I'll go ask thanks Mira" I smiled.

"Your welcome" She said returning the smile.

Mira's POV

I saw Lucy walk away so she can ask someone to go with her on a job. It felt so quiet and lonely without the dragon slayers but it was really strange for them to act like that.

Wendy seems to be alright but not the others maybe its because she's younger then the others but who knows. A thought suddenly came across my mind which caused me to blush almost like Erza's hair.

I mentally slapped myself 'No bad Mira don't think that he was being controlled, right?'

"Am I seeing right or am I just seeing things" said a voice that got me back to reality and finding out its Cana.

"Oh hey Cana may I help you with something." I said trying to sound normal as possible.

"No nothing but I see your into a guy am I right?" She said smirking.

"What no you must be mistaken" I said putting on a smile.

"You don't fool me Mira. Now who is it?" She said.

I shoot her a glare but unfortunately it didn't work I just sighed in defeat.

"Its.....

.....Laxus"

I heard starting to fangirl.

"I'm going to tell the other girls" She said and started running to gather all the girls. I just shook my head side to side slowly still blushing.

Juvia's POV

I had finally taken all the Locks and chains off. I quickly dragged Crystal out of her cell. She started to wake up.

"W-what's happening?" She said but when she looked at me she started to get up but I didn't let her so I gave her a sleeping potion which put her to sleep but when she did she said one word I didn't want her to say.

"Gray" She said and fell asleep.

Anger started to build up I wanted to beat her up until this body is nothing but dumps, bruises and so on. I smirked evily.

"Now nothing or no one will get between me and Gray-Sama." I whispered to myself still smirking.

I dragged Crystal along the way, I went up to the guild hall and noticed it was already night and no one was here. 'Perfect' I thought and went down to get Crystal and carried her piggy back style out of the guild quickly but quietly.

Gray's POV

I had finally planned how to get Crystal out of their but before I knew it I was already closing my eyes and falling to a deep sleep.

"Good night Crystal" was the last thing I said and fell asleep.