Chapter 1: The New Beginning

Hey guys, so this is my second book. I know the first book is incomplete but my ideas are drained. But, i made a story when i was young. So, this might suck. But its up to you to decide.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   It is my retirement day. I have finally retired from the FBI. Going to all those missions and undercover. I will surely miss that. Even though I am freakingly young. But, life goes on. And, we have to decide what we want to do with life. So, I decided that I wanted to go back to my cousin's house in Honolulu. As we all know that Honolulu is an amazing place to be.

  I went home and booked a ticket for Honolulu in the morning. I packed my stuff and put it near the door. I went to sleep quite quickly. But a few minutes later, my body was shaking and then I couldn't breathe. It feels like a big and strong man leaning on your chest. I woke up and tried breathing. No use. I tried to move around and change my position of sleep. Nothing was happening. I was so afraid. I had this experience before.

  For awhile, I thought I was gonna die. Right here, right now. But, I hoped. And at last, I could breathe in again. I don't know why that happened to me. I went to the doctors about that. But they don't know what is the problem. Now, I'm not sure what I'm facing. Its excrutiating.

Mind my manners, my name is Jenny Moorse. But you guys can call me Jen. Suprisingly, I am 13 years old. And I have worked for the FBI for 7 years. You must wonder why am I working for a big agency at this young age. Well, before I worked for the FBI, I was a hacker. For a group called Centipede. We were the biggest hacking company in United States. But, I got caught. The FBI agents wanted to hire me instead of arresting me, as they know that i had potential. I accepted. And, here I am. Anyways, back to the story.

  It's morning. I'm relieved I can breathe again. I looked at the time, it was 10am. I jumped out of bed and got dressed. "I'm running late!" I said to myself. My flight was 10:30 and it took 20 minutes to get to the airport. Good thing my stuff was packed. I ran out from the house into my car. Realizing,  I left the keys inside the house. I ran back in and took the keys. Then, I sprinted back out to the car. I put all of my stuff in and drove straight to the airport. And, yes I can drive.

  I arrived at the airport just in time. I quickly put my luggage in and went through the security. When I was near the gate, I noticed that the line was still long. I was safe. So, I lined up and waited. It's my turn now. And, I'm walking into the plane with a smile. And , I got greeted by the stewardess. The flight took 5 hours to arrive at Honolulu International Airport. Before we flew off, I went to call Kono, my cousin. I told her that I'm gonna arrive at Honolulu by 3:30pm.

   I ended the call, and the plane took off. It was quite a bumpy ride. It was normal. As a usual long flight, the stewardess offered me food and drinks, which I accepted. The passenger beside me asked, "Where is your mother young child?" I told him that, " My mother died. When I was 7." Then, the passenger asked of what had happened to my mother. I refused to talk about it. He understood and carried on reading his newspaper.

   I sat quitely throughout the whole flight. It was all because of my mother's death. It was horrible. And, the worst part is, it's because of me. I cried, it was the worst feeling of my whole entire life. I didn't know my dad. When I was 6 years old, my mom told me that my dad left when I was born. I had no idea why he left. Even mom didn't want to tell me why.

  So, I arrived at Honolulu Airport at 3:40. The weather at Honolulu wasn't that great. It was raining heavily. Usually, it means the death of an honourable person. The plane had to circle around Honolulu. To wait till the weather was good enough to land.

  I went to the baggage claim and waited for my bags. And suddenly, there was two hands covering my eyes. I panicked but quickly felt relief because it was my cousin, Kono. I took her hands of my eyes and hugged her. I told her that I missed her. She said the same thing.

   Oh, if you didn't know, my cousin works for a special police taskforce called 'Five-0'. Kono's cousin, Chin is also involved. But, there's a plot twist, Kono doesn't know I was working for the FBI. So, let's just keep this secret to ourselves. It will come out sooner or later.

  I got my luggage and we were on the road. We were singing songs like we used to. It was an awesome time. But then, Kono had a call. She said that the call is urgent and we have to be at a crime scene.