Chapter 13: The Last Confession

[1 Week Later]

It's Monday, Dad and I can finally go home but knowing Dad he will probably go straight to work. Being with him was the best but I always end up being injured and its really tiring. I feel like being with him wasn't for the best but I kept that to myself first.  My birthday is coming up and i'm really excited, for the past 13 years of my life, I won't feel stressed out or sad that my father wasn't around. Now he is. So, back to the story, we got into the car and I asked him where we are headed. He told me that we were going home. I was shocked to hear that he wanted to go home and not work. We didn't talk throughout the ride. I was a bit nervous and I didn't know why. We got into the house and Dad asked me to sit in the living room while he went upstairs. I did and waited for him to come down.

When he did, he asked me, "What did Ian do until he went into prison?" I tried remembering. "He tried killing me but my partner got into the way and saved me.. We were in a warehouse, ideal isn't it? It was a mission. We had to spy on a drug dealer and some of his bodyguards but Ian found out. Not sure how but he did. He slowly walked to the drug dealer and said something to him. The body guards quickly took out guns from their briefcases and aimed at us. We quickly took out our guns and shot them quickly before they could. Both of us are trained, skilled snipers . All of them were dead, then Ian aimed at me and pulled the trigger. My partner ran towards me and took the bullet. Sadly, it went through his head. I had the urge to kill him. All the pain and misery overflowed me and soon I was covered in flames. I through a few fireballs at him and finally hit him. I went up to him and said, "You are gonna pay for what you have done." I sent him to jail and it ended there. I should've killed him if I had the chance. You wouldn't be in this much pain." Dad looked at me with emotion, "Its fine. It's not your fault. But tell me something, sweety." "What is it, Dad?" I asked "Are you an agent?" I replied, "I was." He pranced around the room. My palms were sweaty.

"Who did you work for?" He asked. I replied with the FBI. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?" He asked once more. "I didn't think it would be important." "Well, it is." He said. "Can i go to my room now?" I asked. He nodded. I ran straight up and just lied down in the bed whilst practicing with my powers. I was beginning to feel tired so i slept throughout the day and woke up with a jolt in the middle of the night. I'm not sure why, maybe a bad dream. I went downstairs and had a cup of warm milk. I didn't notice that dad was in the living room. He asked, "Couldn't sleep?". I sighed and sat next down to him. "Is it gonna stop?" Dad looked at me with a confused face. "What do you mean?" I shook my head and said nevermind. I didn't really want to ask him and the warm milk made me sleepy again. I was too lazy to go upstairs so I put my head slowly on Dad's shoulders and slowly drifted asleep. Dad gave a smile and continued drinking his hot coffee. I'm glad that I have my Dad. I didn't think he would be this caring to be honest. At first, I thought he was a coward for leaving us but when I learnt the truth.. I felt guilty for thinking that way. I was so tired and sleepy, I didn't even know that I was carried to my bed.

I woke up with the smell of bacon and eggs. The sun was shining into my room which was filled with books. Dad loves to read. I got up, washed my face, brushed my teeth, made my bed and went downstairs. I went to the table and there was my breakfast. Dad kissed my forehead and started to eat. I ate so much. "Hey, slow down. We're not rushing to anywhere yet." I smiled and slowed down. Then, Dad's phone rang and we both gave a sigh. A good moment ruined. My phone rang too, it was the governor. She needed me. I gave a confused look and she hung up the phone. Dad already finished his called and asked who it was. "Its the governor." We both exchanged looks and got ready. This is our everyday job. We got into the truck and Dad sent me to the governor and gave a goodbye hug. I went inside and got greeted by one of the bodyguards. They were escorting me. Now I know something is going on. I went inside the governors' office and asked what was going on. "Ian is hunting you down." I knew it. Why is he hunting me down anyways? The prison thing is in the past. Does he really want to have revenge now?

Authors Note: I'm really sorry if it is taking so long. Im having a severe case of authors/writers block. Anyways, sorry again. I'll try my best to update more chapters as much as i can.