Prologue

Song: Wake Up; The Vamps

Wednesday
Raining in Brooklyn, New York.
I S A B E L L A

-🌷-

It was raining and my newly bought Nike shoes were soaked as a puddle. Because of the rain, they were white when I bought them but, it looks like a gob of mud devouring my shoes now. As I sprinted to school, holding my folders on top of my head, I kept on catching water on my face, making me grimace from time to time.

I finally arrived to the place where I am at times, disgusted or thankful to be in,

School.

I walked through the cream-walled halls of school while my dirty shoes squeaked against the tiled floor. I visibly caught a mop of curly, brown hair in the hall talking to a group of flirtatiously annoying girls. His arms were snaked around Brianna Johnson's shoulders and her outfit was an image of a cold-hearted stripper.

Like, seriously, no one would buy a skirt that only covers your bum. Might as well wear a panty instead.

She had to wear clothes.

Brianna is a girl who everyone worships like a goddess and do homework for. Well, sorry to say to you people but she's obviously cruel, obnoxious and ugly in the inside.

The mop of curls that I was talking about is, you read my mind, of course it's Harry.

The Harry Styles.

Though, in here, he's this playboy who can't even make a relationship last.

"So then I told Rebecca to pass me the vodka but, instead, she gave me a juice box!" Harry said while he loudly laughed making his volume reflect throughout the hall. Obviously the girls would laugh together with him, which was utterly irritating. It wasn't even entertaining at all.

I continued walking as I darted to my locker.

I clicked on the specific codes I needed and my locker opened. When I was about to get my History book, I heard a laugh from behind me, making me crane my neck to the sound.

Quite an entertaining laugh if I say so myself. "Watch where you're going loser!"

When the anonymous person who laughed said that, a pile of books were in contact with the ground behind me.

Seth.

Harry's twin brother. Just as he fell, the floor caught him and I heard a loud thud. Everyone was laughing hysterically when I looked back to Seth.

Poor boy... I thought to myself.

Of course, the stubborn and selfish person I am, I left the boy there, anxiously crying and looking for where his glasses hopped to. I looked over Harry's direction as I placed my face essentials in my locker. He barely even acknowledged his brother's fall.

And there goes my best friend, "Hey Isabella!" Meredith greets after gracefully walking beside me, her brown hair swaying as she walks.

Apparently, the boy who let Seth topple over the floor was Calvin Rodgers. Beside Calvin is Louis Tomlinson. Calvin is obviously, now that you've read the past sentences, he is a Bully in this story. Seth? He's the nerd. Harry? He's the playboy. Louis? The distant and hot guy friend. Meredith? The best friend with pleasantly styled clothes. Me? Well,

I'm invisible.

Authors Note

Any ideas that have been cloned from the story or the format may be labeled as plagiarism.

+

RELEASED SEPTEMBER 2015