E

Song: Drag Me Down; One Direction

Wednesday
Sunset Mall, New York
I S A B E L L A

-🌷-

Where is she? She should be here by now...

As frustrated as I am, I am still here, waiting for Mere's slow arse to arrive. She has been late for over half an hour. She shouldn't have come with Noah if she was sleeping in class again. It happens all the time.

Late in Recess.

Late in Lunch.

And now, Late in our hang-out.

My pumps clacked against the Mall grounds as I furiously headed to the parking. I quickly opened my Black Lamborghini and sat down on my car seat. I stabbed the keys in the key hole and turned on the engine.

I took the twist and turns that were meant to lead the way to school.

A few moments have passed and I arrived at my destination. I checked the time in my phone.

3:57 pm

I grunted and charged to the School Gates. As I went in, I was caught in a scenery where Louis, Mere and, Seth were all in it. I furrowed my eyebrows when I thought the scenery was baffling. Since no one has been notified by my presence I took a couple of steps closer and went to call for Meredith and Levi.

"Meredith? Louis?" I called out as I came closer to them. Seth was on his butt on the floor and Louis was standing right in front of him, Meredith was equally as far as I am from the 2 boys. Though I could see the pain in her eyes.

Has it been 6 months?

Every 6 months, Meredith would have something like a 'Shut down'. Her powers can enable her to see the future. Though, she has gone through training, her head can't take too much of the visions.

Let's have an explanation, yeah?

Meredith's powers enables her to see the future. She can only see her future and the people who have mended a 'bond' with her—best friend, mom and etc. Usually, it comes out of nowhere and sometimes it comes on instinct. In six months, her shut down happens. Why does it happen? The God of time— in our lineage — always lets people like Meredith—The Forsents, 'rest'. He basically removes their knowledge of the future for a while and when they wake up they'll have powers back. Why six months? We have twelve months in a year, do the math. You rest when it's been fifty percent of the year. There's no particular day in the sixth month, it just comes out of nowhere, but happens to all Forsents at the same time.

Now that that's settles, shall I continue?

Obviously I won't wait for you to answer.

Anyway...

"Oops. Sorry lad, didn't mean to bump into you," Louis said and grabbed a hold of Seth's shaky arms. Seth shot up from the floor and Louis helped him with his fallen books. I smiled at the scenery.

BooBear helping smarties.

"So I guess Mere and I have to leave..." I said as I pointed to the front gates. Louis nodded softly and smiled. Mere nodded weakly as a goodbye to both as she walked beside me. I went to grab her shoulders for support.

But, she was already ahead of me.

Thud

Meredith has already fainted. The two boys went for Meredith while I tried to keep her up. As Louis was about to carry her, I beat him to it. "I-it's fine, Louis. I can d-do it..." I said. Louis was hesitant at first but, I gathered all my strength to carry her, and was fine all the way.

Louis sighed in relief. He's either scared for me or for Mere.

Probably Mere. He's got googly eyes for her for over 4 years. Couldn't have balls to do it.

"Bye Boys!" I said with my back faced to them. "Bye Bella!" I heard Louis as I grabbed the handle of the school gates.

I scurried to the car and swiftly unlocked it. Struggling to open the car took half my lifetime. Eventually, I succeeded and carefully placed Mere on the front seat and put her seatbelt on. I straightened my outfit and headed to my black, leather seat. I put in the metallic keys and started the engine.

Right then, I headed for my home.

Twist

Turn

Right

Left

And, we're here.

I parked my car in the valet and let James do the rest. He's my Valet Attendant. He's an Inverra, also with the rest. I had to struggle in making Mere feel comfortable as I got her out of the car.

James saw me struggle but I said I would be fine. He did the drill and just opened the detailed doors for me instead. I thanked him sincerely and headed for the living room couch, enough to fit 3 people in a lying position.

As I laid Mere on the couch I heard a sudden tone.

ring! ring!

It was Louis' cute selfie that appeared on my Lock screen.

"Holla!" I greeted.

"Hey Bella!"

" 'sup?"

"Oh um, just making sure if you drove safely... From the school 'cause you know, it was sunset... And that's late um and-"

"Meredith is fine, Boo."

"Oh yah oh okay um..."

"Bye Boo!"

I quickly ended the call.

I jumped on my couch, careful not to land on Mere. I grabbed the remote on the coffee table and turned on the TV. I flipped through some channels and so far, none has caught my interest.

Though a few switching later, I caught the news.

"A 22 year old boy has been reported missing! John Philip Madens has been missing for 2 weeks! Last found in McDonalds based in New York..."

I switched the channel again, another speculation I have yet to figure out.

I heard rustling beside me, "Thank God you're awake."

"Mhm" Mere said groggily as she rubbed her eyes. "Bruh, I received a really weird letter I while ago!" I told her, eyes bulging. "What's it about?" She says, rubbing her eyes continuously.

"Here..."

----------------
A/N
I'm sorry! The chapters will get longer I promise!
Atl, T. x