A

Song: I'd Love To Change The World (Mastubs Remix); Jetta

Saturday
Sunset Mall, New York
I S A B E L L A

-🌷-

"Where do you buy your sweaters?" I asked with a hint of playful disgust. "Oh, at Yves Sa— Hey... Was that an insult?" He says with a smirk I can unbelievably almost hear from the phone. "I should give you a makeover sometime..." I say in a dazed thought. "Wow, I thought friends don't insult each other," Seth says without any stutter whatsoever— only noticed now though —but, did not want to let him stop so, I just continued on. "Friends also insult each other. They do that 'cause they're comfortable with each other,"

My eventful conversation with Seth continued along those distinguished lines. The topics we conversed about was mostly about him. He is the most stereotypical nerd I have ever met. He's just like in the romantically cliché movies.

Right at this lovely morning, I got out of the comforting shower, slipped on a white skater skirt and a baby blue blouse for a hang out with Meredith in the mall. And yes, it is to make up for Wednesday.

-🌷-

"How about this?" Meredith voiced as she lifted a hanger with a white cropped top. "Fab," I commented with a thumbs up, leading her to head to the fitting rooms. "So, what's the status on you and Seth, hm?" She questioned and I felt her concealed smirk from the fitting room. "Just friends, obvie," I say nonchalantly. After taking too much time flitting through a rack, I finally found a blouse fit for the season, fall.

It had strapless sleeves, the bottom of the blouse being slightly ruffled and was accompanied with the color Nude. It was quite beautiful to be honest. Amidst my thinking about what I could match with this, my cellphone rang.

🎶 All we do is drive, all we do is think about the feelings that we hide...🎶

A snippet of my ringtone played, hitting the white, boutique walls and reflecting back to me, making slight echoes from across the store. "Shiz," I say whilst struggling to get a hand of my iPhone.

The caller ID showed the name —Louis Tomlinson. "What's up?" I immediately voiced as soon as I pressed the answer button. "Hey Bella! I was just wondering if you're available at this ungodly hour to help me organize a party later!" He says, obviously ecstatic about what he has planned.

At that moment, Meredith went out of the fitting room, all clothes she liked in her hands. "Who you talkin' to?" She asks. I put my hand up, to state I was briefly asking her to wait. She nodded in anticipation.

I placed the clothing of my choice at my side and continued talking. "There's a party later?" I uttered in complete excitement. "Yeah! And you're obviously invited! Mind helping me with the decoration and invitations?" He requested for permission.

"Sure!" I say at the same time with nodding even though he wouldn't see. "Okay! It's settled then! Be here in 20?" He suggests. "Yeah sure, I'll ask Mere first..."

"Wait, Meredith's there?" He validated. "Yeah..." I smugly say after hearing him. "...Okay— Um— See you guys later?" He managed to say after a while. "Yeah, Bye!"

I quickly ended the call and explained to Meredith everything.

-🌷-

The mass of hysteria inside the Tomlinson's Residence could be heard along with the sounds of music blaring around the neighborhood.

Louis, Meredith and I took a couple of hours to prepare the beverages, food and decorations for the party. Decorations— meaning random colorful lights and all that jazz.