Adam's Savior

Adam's P.O.V

(The Next Day)

I Waited and Waited. Hoping Lawrence would Come Back with Help. Yet I Assumed He Bleeded to death, or Jigsaw Caught Him Again. I Don't Know.

I got my Water and Food Situation Figured Out. I would Drink The Water supply out of The Tubs Spout, or Put The Chain in and Drink out of the tub. As For Food, I'm Glad Zepp Had Paper on Him.

Until Help Comes By. I'll Be Waiting.

(a Few Hours Later)

(Amanda's P.O.V)

My Name is Amanda Young, I Worked For Jigsaw after I Saved Myself From One of His Traps. I Found Him as A Leader, a Father.

I Looked at The Monitor. Looking at Adam as He Suffers. I Know, I Know, It's Unfair. And I Wanna Do Something about it To Make it right.

I Know What I Got to Do.

I Grabbed Car Keys, A Flashlight, and Wrote a Note incase John (Jigsaw) Wakes Up.

'John, I Left To Get Some Groceries, See You Soon.
-Amanda.'

I Drove To The Gideon Meat Packing Warehouse. I Entered The Building and Went Downstairs To The Basement. I Turned On The Flashlight as I Went Through The Dark Hallway.

I Then Found It. I Pulled The Lever To Slid The Door Open. I Pointed The Flashlight at What Was Inside. A Chained severed Foot. Probably Dr. Gordon's. A Hacksaw, A Dead Body With a Bloody Face. And Then In Front of It, Adam.

He Looked Like He Was Sleeping. I Slowly Walked Over To Him.

"Adam!" I Whispered as I Slowly Shook Him. He Woke Up. He Had Bloodshot Eyes, Must Be From The Time Being In Here.

"Wha-Whats Going On?" He Weakly Asked. I Pulled Something out of My Pocket. A Key. I Put it in His Shackle and Unlocked It. He was Wide Awake Now.

"Ha. HaHaHAHAHAHA." Adam Started Laughing. He Seemed Pretty Excited About Being Free. As He Continued Laughing, He Began Coughing.

I Helped Him Up. as We Exited The Bathroom, I Slid The Door Shut.

(Adam's P.O.V)

as She Slid The Door Shut, Two Evil Words Came To Mind;

Game Over...

Okay I Hope You Enjoyed That Chapter. Ill See You In Chapter 3