Chapter 3

(Amanda's P.O.V.)

As Me and Adam Exited The Building, I Got Him Into My Car. I Drove To See If I Could Find a Hospital.

"Keep Your Eyes Open Adam. You Could Die Any Minute." I Told Him. Once I Reached a Red Light, I Looked In The Back Seat If There Was Any Water. I Found a Bottle of Raspberry Flavored Water.

I Handed It To Adam and He Drank it Like No Tomorrow. As He Put The Cap Back On, He Fell Face First Foward. "Adam!" I Exclaimed.

We Arrived at The Hospital, I Parked The Car, and Ran Into The Emergency Room. 2 Doctors Put Adam On a Gernie. I Told Them That He's Starving and His Shoulder Is Wounded. They Then Took Him Away To Get Help.

I Then Left To Get Groceries I Promise I'd Get John.

(Adam's P.O.V)

That Girl That Helped Me...She Seemed So Familiar. I Then Quickly Realized Who She Was. I Met Her The Night I Was Captured, Before I Was Captured. As I Closed My Eyes, I Remembered a Few Words From That Day.

..."Very Rockstar." I Said.

..."I'm Not Gonna See You There Aren't I?" I Asked.

..."Probably Not." She Said

..."Can I Take Your Picture?" I Asked.

I Then Woke Up, I Appeared To Be In A Hospital Bed. I Felt My Shoulder Having Bandages On It. On The Lamp Table Beside Me Had Two Bottles Of Water. I Reached Out, Grabbed a Bottle and Took a Took a Sip.

As I Put The Cap Back On, a Doctor Came In With a Bag Of Food From Burger King. "Mr. Faulkner, Here's Your Food." He Said as He Set My Food Down. "And There's Some One Here To Visit You." Who Was It? I Wondered.

"Alright, Bring Him In." I Said. He Then Left To Get Him Or Her. I Reached Into The Bag and Took Out a Burger. I Unwrapped It and Began Eating It. I Was So Glad I Got Out Of This Mess.

"Here He Is." The Doctor Said as He Opened The Door and Brought My Visitor In. He Closed The Door As The Visitor Entered The Room.

I Looked Up To See Who The Visitor Was. My Eyes Widen In Shock as I Saw Who My Visitor Was.

"Lawrence?" I Asked.

Ohhhh Snap! Cliffhanger.
I'll See You Next Time. Peace ✌