The Visit

(Adam's P.O.V)

"Lawrence?" I Asked.

He Took a Seat and Took a Deep Breath and Exhaled. "Hello Adam." He Said.

"H-How Did You Make it?" I Asked. "Someone Found Me In The Middle In The Road, Next Thing I Know, I Woke Up In The Hospital, Been Questioned By The Police, Told Them Everything, And Then Here I Am." He Answered.

I Noticed His Missing Foot Was Back. "How'd You Get Your Foot Back?" I Asked. He Then Lifted Up His Pants Sleeve, Revealing it Was a Leg Brace.

"How Did You Make it Out?" Lawrence Asked. I Told Him There Was a Girl Who Helped Me Get Out of The Bathroom and Drove Me To The Hospital.

"Okay, Well, It Was Great Seeing You Adam, I Got To Go." He Said. He Then Handed Me a Paper Which I Believed Was His Home Address, along With a Phone Number. "See ya, Larry." I Said as He left The Room.

As He Left a Doctor Came In And Told Me Two FBI Agents Are Here Yo Question Me About My Capture. The FBI? I Guess This Jigsaw Character Must Be Bigger Than I Thought. I Told Him To Bring Them In.

He Then Brought Them In, One Of Them Was Male, The Other, Female. "Hello Mr. Faulkner," The Woman Said. "I'm Special Agent Lindsey Perez, This Is Special Agent Peter Strahm." She Said.

"We're Here To Ask You About Your Jigsaw Capture." Agent Strahm Said. I Then Sat Up And Told Them How I Woke Up In The Bathroom, How Lawrence Sawed His Own Foot Off, and The Familiar Girl Getting Me Out Of There. Agent Perez then looked at her phone, after a few seconds she looked out of it.

"Alright. The Police Gave Us The Location On Where Your Test Was Taken Place." Agent Perez Said Firmly. Strahm Got Up And Shook My Hand.

"Okay We're Gonna Go. We Hope You'll Recover, Adam." Strahm Said. "Okay, I Hope This Guy Is Found." I Said as They Left The Room.

Chapter VI Coming Soon...