Home Sweet Home...

(Adam's P.O.V)

I Arrived at My Apartment From The Hospital, Glad That I'm Out of That Mess. I Entered and Sighed.

'Just how I Left It.' I Thought. I Looked at My Closet For a While. Out of Fear, I Looked For The Duck-Tape and Taped It Completely Shut. I Went Up Stairs To Go To Bed.

(The Next Day)

I Start Hearing Knocking on My Bedroom Door. How did Someone Get In? I Thought To Myself. I Got Up and Opened The Door. And What do You Know? It's The Girl Who Got Me Out Of The Bathroom.

"How Did You--" I Was About To Ask But She Stopped Me. "We Have To Leave." She said. I started to Get More Confused. "Why?" I asked Her. "Jigsaw Knows Your Free..." She answered.

"H-How?" I Asked With Fear in My Voice. She Sighed Then Sat At My Couch. "I...I Used To Work For Him..." She Said.

I was Flabbergasted. She...Worked For Him?

"W-wh-What?!" I Yelled.

"I'll Explain it Later. We Have To Go." She Said.

"Why?!" I Asked again.

"Because He Still Knows Where You Live." She Said. At That Moment I Knew It. He Could Still Capture Me and Put Me In Something Worse Than The Bathroom.

"A-Alright. Where To?" I Asked

(3 Hours Later)

I Was Packed Up and Ready To Leave. I Took The Photos Of Lawrence Which I Was Hired To Take, and Put it In The Paper Shredder.

I Took My Luggage Of Things In My Hand, With My Camera Strapped Around My Neck and Walked Out Of My Apartment Building. Where The Girl Was Waiting For Me.

We Walked To My Car, Put The Luggage In The Trunk, and Drove Off.

"I Never Did Get Your Name." I Said As I Reached a Red Light and Stopped. I looked at Her.

"Amanda." She Said.

Chapter 8 Soon

Vote and Leave a Review