Baking Brownies... Part 2

<3

A/N

Heres Part 2

What do you think so far? Comment :)

Previously...

When i finally got to the door i pressed the doorbell. As i waited, i took the oppotunity to eat one of the brownies. I don't know when i might get to next have one and also, atleast whoever answers the door can see they aren't poisoned.

Just as i took my second bite, the door swung open to reveal a breathtakingly handsome guy smiling down at me. And guess what happened? I chocked.

Chapter 2

"Oh my god, are you ok?" he said, patting my back and looking alarmed.

How attractive must i look now, spraying chocolate crumbs everywhere.

He pushed me gently into the house, guiding me into what look liked the kitchen.

"Im..fine" i trayed to say, but it sounded like i was dying.

Words cannot express my embarrassment.

He jogged over to his fridge and took out a bottle of water. He took the basket and brownies and gave me the bottle of water. I quickly unscrewed the cap and chugged down the the water, finishing half of it in 5 gulps.

After my coughing fit, i looked up at him and grimaced.

"Thank you," i said softly.

"It's fine" he said, flashing his pearly white teeth again.

He was absoloutely gorgeous. Flawless caramel skin, chocolate brown eyes and black wavy hair. He was wearing skinny Levi jeans, red vans and a red Ralph Lauren Polo. He had style to.

"I'm Devonte Harvey by the way" he said in a sexy deep voice.

"I'm Carmen Lopez, from nextdoor. Nice to meet you. I'm soooooo embarrass about that whole brownie thing. My mum did tell me not to touch them" I siad laughing nervously.

"It cool. It's not everyday that a guy gets to move in the neighbourhood and finds the super hot girl from next door on his doorstep."

I felt my cheeks burning up as i grinned like a fool at his compliment. What the hell has gotten into me? He's just a guy for goodness sake.

"So what school have you enrolled into?" i asked curiously. He looked like he was still in school.

"Ravendean High. I start first thing tomorrow."

"I go there too! What grade are you in?"

"The 10th."

"So am I!"

"Im glad."

Oh no, not that warm feeling again.

"So i guess i've got to be going now. Im sure you've got some unpacking to do. Enjoy the brownies!"

"Thanks, we will. Hey do you wanna go school with me tomorrow, it would be nice if you could show me around."

"Yeah that would be great. I'll knock for you at 8:30 or something."

"Totally. See you around Carmen."

I walked out his house with the biggest grin plastered on my face.

When i arrived at home, my madre was infront of me with her arms crossed and a sly smile on her face.

"I knew you would take your time." She said smiling.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I said, running up the stairs and going into my room.

I flopped onto my bed and images of Devonte flooded into my mind. Tomorrow was going to be a great day.

A/N:

Short chapter i know but more coming soon.

Comment/like/vote/promote/become a fan