First Day in NYC

Caroline's POV

It was already night, after talking with the Originals I spend the rest of the day with Bonnie and after I comforted her because she felt guilty that Damon saved her and she was keep saying 'if he let me died, Elena would be her', after that I told her about Klaus and his siblings going to NYC but I didn't tell her about the switch body thing...

"So... Klaus and his family invited me and, if I wanted, my friends too, to go to New York and live with them, it doesn't need to be forever, it's just for a while. I am thinking about accepting the offer, and was wondering if you would want to go with me, I already text Enzo and he is coming..."

"I think it's a great idea, of course I want to go with you guys... I am tired of Mystic Falls, even seemed that it's cursed. I don't really get along with the Originals, but it's better live with them then in a place where everyone around us die..." Bonnie said.

"So are you coming?" I asked excited.

When she went to her house, I called Klaus, in phone just said 'Nik', because it could be dangerous people know what was is real number.

"Good night love!" Klaus said.

"Hey! I was wondering if you guys accept a witch, a British vampire and a neurotic control freak aka me?" I asked and he chuckle with the last part.

"We would love having you here..." He said.

"Wait who is on the phone?" I heard Rebekah asking.

"Bekah we can now go shopping together in NYC" I said smiling.

"No way! Thank God! I can't believe it..." She said.

"Believe it! And Enzo is coming too..." I said smiling.

Klaus's POV

I spent the night dreaming about Caroline living with me, when I woke up I saw a text it was from Caroline and it said 'I hope you are prepared for me and my friends. See you soon, Care'. She was so cute.

I went to the kitchen and eat some pancakes.

"Nik I can't believe today is the day that Enzo and Care are coming her..." Rebekah said excited entering in the kitchen with Kol.

"And don't forget about the witch Bennett. How I like her..." Kol said.

"My little brother with a crush on a Bennett, that's so cute..." I said smirking.

"Says the guy who is in love for a girl for almost 4 years..." Kol said and I growled with the commentary.

Someone ring at the door and Elijah went there.

"They are here." Elijah said and in a blink we were an in the hall.

"Caroline" I said.

"Hey Klaus" She said smiling and hugged me.

"Bekah! How I missed you..." She said and hugged my sister.

Then she went over to a smirking Kol and she slapped him, then she added "That's for not being shut up when you should it. Now come over here..." They hugged for a few seconds then she turned to Elijah and they just shook hands.

Enzo just said 'Hello' and Bonnie did the same.

Kol show Bonnie where was going to be her room and Rebekah showed Enzo where was going to be his room, which leave me with Caroline for showing her the room she was going to be. When we got in the room she looked everywhere and just smiled.

"Do you like it? I decorated but if there is something that you don't like or if you prefer something else..."

"It's perfect! Thank you" She said smiling at me and then she hugged me.

"Do you want help to unpack or...?"

"I am control freak, I need to put the things in certain order or I freaked out..." Caroline said smiling, and I smiled back to her.

"That's true!" Enzo said shouting from his room.

"Shut up Enzo." Caroline shot back.

"You guys are really meant for each other, Nik is the biggest control freak in the entire world..." Kol shouted and Caroline chuckled.

"I am going to dagger him for centuries..." I mumbled to myself looking at the ground.

"Don't be like that. I am actually happy that we have a thing in common." She said making me look at her and she was smiling.

"Caroline and Klaus kissing on a tree K-I-S-S-S-S-I-N-G..." Kol said singing and laughing then I saw Caroline chuckled.

"That's to many S's for 'Kissing'..." She shouted to him.

"Not if you guys will be doing for a long time..." Kol shouted back.

"That's it." I said and when I was about to leave and show my brother what happens when masses with me I felt Caroline's hand in my arm.

"Klaus" She said making me turn to see her, she was with her genuine smile.

"It's okay. Your brother is just having fun and we can have some fun by getting revenge..."

"Nobody can revenge me" We hear Kol saying.

"The last person who said that was for a moth without eyebrows" Caroline shouted and I chuckled, then she turned to me and said "You should have seen the look on Tyler's face when he woke up without eyebrows. I still remember, it was when we had 15 years old, he was sleeping on the bus and I had my sweet revenge."

"You did that to Tyler."

"I was to be known as the mean girl of school" She said trying to be serious but then we both laughed.