love triangle

sss was the sound I awakened that morning. I got up and looked around me. the site was horrible. I and another guy were the only survivors of a terrible plane crash. the guy was by one of the many trees that were around us. he was an. amazingly cute guy around 20 or 21with Hershey chocolate eyes and dark brown hair. when I was close enough for him to hear my steps he turned around. he was cut and bruise is many places there was a big cut on his side and it was bloody. "hello" I said. it was damn obvious that he had been crying.

"hi "he said his voice shaky. before I could say anything he asked. "what happened I remember being in the plane and falling asleep then I wake up getting baked by the sun and finding myself cut and bruise everywhere".

"I think you can tell by yourself what happened "I said pointing at the destroyed plane instead of looking to were I was pointing he looked away. he didn't want to admit that we had crashed and that everyone else that had been in that plane was now dead no actually they had been die at the time Rebecca had checked only this guy had been alive but I wouldn't tell him that couldn't . "so what's you're name" he asked. "Rebecca"

what 's your name?

"Jake "he said

"nice meeting you Jake. so I guess its better we get started before this shower hits" I said and pointed to the sky.

"start what? "he asked confused

'well building a shelter catching food getting wood for the fire and that sort of things. dude were in a tropical island. okay. so it should not be to hard to find that kinda stuff. and seriously duh were going to get a shelter was you seen the size and darkness of those clouds wouldn't be surprised if it was a typhoon."

"were?" he asked raising an eyebrow at me in some sort of challenge. his mood was seriously annoying me and had to hold the urge to roll my eyes at him. instead I raise a eyebrow at him.

"what are you going to make a shelter of your own. go head just saying it would be damn easier if we worked together but if not .I turned and started to walk away. see you around."

that's when I feel a hand on my wrist and turned around.

"no you're right it would be easier if we worked together". his eyes seem to be begging me in a way that sucked all the backbone out of me and made me swallow my pride.

"are you asking me something?" I said knowing he was but was going to make it harder just for my benefit.

he started to roll his eyes but caught himself.

finally saying. "fine yes you win will you work with me. help me? "he said

I pretend scowl and cross my arms on my chest and start to shake my head.

panic starts to build up in his eyes.

I laugh at his reaction and smile. "jeez Jake get a grip I was kidding okay."

he let's out a sigh of relive then how scowls "meany "he said sticking out his tongue like a little kid.

I just laugh again. "come along Jake let'

s start looking."

I looked up at the sky and see in a few minutes they had gotten thicker and darker.

_____________________________________________

yes it is super short but it was the beginning I will be updating soon though so in the mean time please

vote

comment

and follow!!:)

IG: niallsgirl360

~Daniela ~