Really

Jakes POV:

I followed her but through another path. I was going to make her plan backfire by scaring her.

I traveled through the woods for five minutes before I found her.

she was standing with her back to me looking out into the forest probably waiting for me to appear.

I smirked this was going to be fun.

I advanced here slowly. I accidentally stepped on a twig and I waited for her to turn but she didn't acknowledge me.

quickly I grabbed her and twisted her around pressing her against the tree with my body.

I raised an eyebrow at her and smirked at her pale face.

"well,well,well are you waiting for someone?" I asked.

she gulped but color was returning to her face.

"how did you get h-here w-with out m-me noticing?" she stuttered.

"oh is someone stuttering" I asked smirking.

she glared at me but I could see she was still kinda freaked.

"don't make fun of me, it isn't nice" she huffed.

" aww is someone's feelings hurt" I asked as I dipped my face into her neck nuzzling her.

I could feel her pulse pumping awful fast.

"n-no" she stuttered

"are you sure" I asked I could tell I was affecting her a lot.

"y-yes I'm s-sure, w-we sh-should g-get g-going b-back" she said.

I placed light kisses on her neck and I felt her shudder.

"what does that mean? that your sure we should get back, or your sure that you feelings aren't hurt? because I'm in no hurry to leave" I told her.

she gulped as I pushed her more against the tree leaving no space between us.

" what I mean is that my feelings aren't hurt and that we should get back" she said surprisingly not stuttering I looked up at her face and saw her eyes were closed in enjoyment but a determined look on her face.

"yeah, your probably right" I said and kissed her neck once more.

she glared at me when I looked up.

I just smirked.

I was going to have much more fun than I had suspected.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rebecca's POV:

what was this boy doing to me?

I still cant believe he could control be like that. my mind would go blank and I felt thousands of butterflies in my tummy.

I know its cheesy but its true!!

I've gotten asked out but never said yes. I've never had a boyfriend and I'm twenty one! most girls lose there virginity before there twenty's but I still am.

but here is Jake that causes be to feel so hot and tingly all over. desire rocked my body when he started kissing my neck.

I shook my head.

this couldn't be happening.

we were walking back to the shelter and I could feel a pair of eyes on me.

on instinct my head snapped up to be met by a curious and amused gaze.

"what" I snapped at Jake. I seriously wasn't in the mood.

"why were you shaking your head?" he asked promptly.

"non of ya beezwax" I snipped.

"oh really?" he smirked and started to rake a step closer to me. I felt the tree behind me and knew what he was planning to do. the smirk on his face was all the answer I needed.

I started running shoving right passed him.

no way on hell was going to happen again.

I could hear loud laughter from behind me but I didn't stop.

nope not again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jakes POV:

I was laughing my bum off.

as soon as she felt the tree behind her and me advancing on her she shoved right by me like her pants were on fire.

her face had been priceless!!!

I guess I should give her a break but this was to fun.

don't get me wrong I loved her bit I could tell she wasn't used to feeling like this toward someone. the innocents in her gaze told you how pure she really was.

I wouldn't be surprised if she had a boyfriend.

which girl didn't at the age of twenty one?

but I could tell she was virgin. it was obvious she had paled when I had kissed her neck and I wasn't even touching her!

I on the other hand wasn't virgin. I had lost it at the age of eighteen.

hey that was still a good age most guys lost it at fifteen or by that age but not me but still I made a HUGE mistake to having sex with that slut. I knew she was the school slut and I still had sex with her. after that we broke up three days later!

but right now I had to find Becca and get to the shelter.

so I started to run in the direction that she had headed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK so there's my new chap. they aren't edited so if there is a mistake please point then out!!

next update: Tuesday

OK so I might not be updating as much anymore but I have three stories so it is hard I just started a niall horan fan fiction

called "call gone nialler" so if you're a 1D fan check it out!!!

~ vote ~

~follow~

~comment~

instagram: onedirectionpage50 (1D page)

niallsgirl360 (personal)

tweeter: Daniela_v_Jimenez

love ya cupcakes!!!