Chapter 14

Vera's pov

Once my phones alarm staring ringing indicating that I needed to get ready for the party I stood up and ran up the stairs. I walked into my room and pulled out what I was going to wear to the party.

I decided to put my hair into a messy bun. I slipped in it some red shorts and a white shirt which had a U shaped dip at the top. I also threw on a white and navy blue striped cardigan.

I moved onto shoes were I put on some nude colored wedges. For make up I applied simple mascara and cat eyeliner. I grabbed my phone and texted Ethan telling him that I would be heading over to Ryder's right now.

V- hey I'm heading over to Ryder's right now.

E- yeah I'm taking my car to the party.

V- alright great I guess I'll see you there.

E- what about Mason does he know where to go.

V- we're picking him up on the way to the party.

E- great bye don't miss me to much till then.

V- don't worry I won't.

E- you hurt me dearly.

V- that's my job. 😉

I stuffed my phone in the back pocket of my shorts and walked down stairs. Once I got down there I walked outside to my car and pulled out of the driveway.

I made my way to Ryder's house and got out. I got out and walked to the front door and knocked which was then opened by Henry their butler.

"Hey Henry what's up" I asked.

"Shall I tell Mr. Collins that your here" Henry asked politely.

"Sure tell him I'm waiting and he better hall his ass here in 3 minutes or I'm leaving" I said while walking into there living room.

"Okay I'll be right back in the mean time would you like something to drink" Henry asked.

"No thank I'm fine but do you by any chance know where Harry is" I asked while sitting down on one of the many leather couches.

"He's in his room shall I tell him your here" Henry asked.

"Please" I said while opening up my phone and looking at the text messages.

Mason had texted me earlier I guess I forgot to text back.

M- hey when are you coming next to pick me up.

M- you know I could always use my car.

M- what time are you coming to pick me up.

M- hello you there.

V- yeah I'm here it may take a while to come get you in at Ryder's right now and we all know how long he takes to get ready.

I turned of my phone when I heard someone running down the stairs and jumping on me. I turned around and hugged Harry. I probably should have said this earlier but Ryder has a little brother named Harry who I absolutely adore.

He was about 11 years old and the sweetest thing there was.

"Hey there Harry where have you been it feels like I haven't seen you in forever" I said while messing up his hair.

"I don't know are you guys going some where" Harry said while pointing to my attire.

"Yeah we're going to go hang out and guess who's back" I said while sitting back down.