Chapter [10]

I am a hoe. An evil hoe.

I'm sorry for not writing... well.... anything

You might hate me..... but... blame is on the a-a-a-a-a-a-achohol!

JK! Blame it on the writers block... That was really cheesey xD

Well... Heere we go!

 Chapter [10]

Noah's POV.

Lisey was squirming and squealing in her sleep all night. I barely fell asleep around three A.M.

I just kept wondering what she was dreaming about that was causing her so much distress. Until she mumbled, "Noah..."  In her sleep.

I'd, at first, thought she was awake so I'd replied, "Hey." But then she kept saying my name, louder and louder and louder. She seemed... Scared. Scared of me? Psh. No way. She knows I'd never do anything to her.

Doesn't she?

I sighed aloud. It was about ten A.M. now and it was a Thursday, so... We decided to skip. Or. I did anyways. She could use some sleep.

Even yesterday I could see the circles under her eyes.

I moaned loudly as I sat up, feeling my back crack. I decded to go check The Gossip, maybe they'd forgotten about us, like we'd seem to have forgotten about them, for the most part.

I walked into the kitchen, sitting on the counter was my Laptop.

I was in a slow mood. Nothing to worry about. Those girls forget about everything as soon as some new juicy gossip comes around.

I opened up the website and growled. Literally growled. Do these damn girls notice everything?! I slammed the computer shut and slid it away from me.

I smacked my head on the marble counter and just sat there.

Until I heard her clear her throat.

I spun around to see Lisey standing right behind me, "What'd they say?"

I kept my mouth shut. i didn't want to tell her. Her brows furrowed and she pulled out her iPhone.

shit...

I sat there waiting for her jaw to drop, but then instead of looking shocked she looked angry... not even at the girls! At me! "Wha- ow!"

She smacked me in the head, "You forgot to wake me up! Now I'm late for school!" She glared at me.

The post had been an update from Rachelle's cell saying, Lisey and Noah playing hookie? We're gonna keep a close eye on those two ;)

I chuckled at Lisey, she was only worried about school... The little nerd...

She huffed and then fell backwards over the couch behind her, squealing at the unexpected drop.

I chuckled and stood over her. Her little white tanktop and slid up a bit, exposing her stomach... tempting.

"Hmm... What is this lump sprawled across the edge of my couch? I guess I'll just sit on it." I said in a weird, monotone voice.

"Aiiiieee!" She screamed when I colapsed on her.

"Noah! No! Ouch! You're smushing me!" She gasped for air, while I laughed evily.

She shoved from the back of my shoulders. "No seriously! Noah! I can't- I can't breath!"

I smirk and get to my feet above her. "Better now?" I laugh, "Fuck you.." she mumbles under her breath.

Lisey's POV

Me and Noah went to the mall around noon so we could go shopping for the party this Saturday... well I could go shopping...

Teehee.

I'd already tried on about three dresses. Noah picked out the first one as a joke, it was a bright pink tube-top dress with black lepard spots and some five inch heels to go with.

I had to admit, it hung pretty well, but I'm not hoe-like enough to wear that.

The other one was a seaweed coloured dress with a droopy black bow on the back. I admited I liked that one, but honestly? Too fancy for a party where I might puke up Tequilla on myself.

The third dress was a cute white little dress, it was simple. but white just isn't my colour... It's pretty simple.

"Lisey?" Noah said from outside the dressing room door.

"Yup?" I replied, pulling out of my dress.

"Try this." He said, tossing something blue over the top of the door.

I sighed. "'kay. It better not be as slutty as that la- Oh my god!" I gasped

It was a halter topped dress that kind of reminded me of Marilyn Monroe's white one, that flows up from the manhole steam. But it was a midnight blue for the top with sparkles, and a black skirt.

"It's so pretty!" I screamed. He didn't reply so I slipped it on.

I opened the door and Noah wasn't there. "Noah?" I asked.

I walked out of the dressing rooms area towards the lounge.

"Noah?" I asked again. I stepped out, feeling weird just being barefoot in this gorgeous dress.

I turned a corner slowly. "Noah... Oh god!" I spat and sprinted back to the dressing rooms, disgusted.

FINALLY!!! Chapter 10!!

Hope you like(: It took long enough....