Chapter 11: Karma's a bitch

APOV

After we finished dinner, I stood up and offered my hand to her.

"Dance with me?" I asked as she took my hand.

Silver Springs by Fleetwood Mac was playing and it was just the perfect song. I put my hands on her waist and she put her arms around my neck. We just stared at each other as we danced.

"Can I tell you something?" Megan said.

"Yea?" I said.

"I like you very much and you're gorgeous. Would you be mad if I kissed you?" She asked. My heart jumped and I didn't say anything, I just kissed her. I pressed my lips on her soft lips and she kissed me back. It was perfect but there was something missing. I pulled away and grabbed her hand to the elevator. We walked back to my car and drove to my apartment. I looked at my watch and it was 9:54 PM. I placed my hand on her thigh as I continued driving.

SPOV

I was lying on the couch and just staring at the ceiling. I was thinking about how Ally's date was going when I heard the door unlocking. I panicked and quickly closed my eyes, pretending that I was asleep. The door opened.

"Who's that?" I heard a girls voice asking that.

"It's my roommate slash best friend. Shhh, just go to the room at the end of the hallway. I'll be there in a minute." I heard Ally say to the girl keeping her voice quite.

I felt a blanket on me and a kiss on my forehead.

"I'm sorry Stevie, sleep tight." Ally said. I heard her door opened and I opened my eyes. She was already in the room with her date. I cried and slowly opened the fridge to see a dozen of beer. Just what I needed. I looked at the cabinet and saw a bottle of wine halfway full and an untouched bottle of vodka. Again, just what I needed. I was crying as I took a shot of vodka and washed it down with red wine and beer. I did that until the bottle of vodka was gone and the dozen of beer were done. I looked at the clock and it was 3:56 AM. I felt so dizzy, I couldn't even walk. I felt like throwing up and so I crawled to my bathroom and threw up as I sobbed. Thank God it Saturday tomorrow I thought to myself. Little did I know I was already asleep on the bathroom floor.

APOV

I woke up with Megan's head on my chest and for a second I thought it was Stevie. I wanted coffee so bad and so I kissed Megan's forehead and lifted it and placed it on a pillow. I went and wore a black shirt and my black shorts. I went outside and looked at the couch to see Stevie not there and a bunch of bottle of beers, a bottle of vodka, and a bottle of wine empty. WHAT IS HAPPENING. I looked at the door of Stevie's room to find it open. I went in and smelled vodka, beer, and wine. It smelled weird. I looked for Stevie in the bathroom to see her lying on the floor.

"STEVIE?!?" I said with panic in my voice.

She smiled and laughed like a drunk person.

"Oh haii pretty" she said looking and sounding so drunk. I carried her and placed her on her bed. I removed her shirt and changed it. Same goes for her pants. I got a towel and I wet it a little bit. I wiped Stevie's face and heard a door open. I went out Stevie's room to see Megan all dressed and she was heading for the door.

"Megan, Uhm I'm sorry, I was just taking care of Stevie. Seems that she drank a lot of liquor last night and now she's hung over." I said trying to explain.

"Oh ya, no problem. See I was just heading home. Last night was fantastic and I'll call you if I want to do it again." She said as she opened the door of the apartment, I was confused and then it hit me.

"Wait, so you're saying that last night was just a one night stand?" I asked looking confused.

"Uhm yeah. You are the One night stand queen remember? Anyways I really gotta go. Bye, thanks again for last night!" She said as she blew me a kiss and smiled. I smiled back, but deep down I was so mad.

I stood there in front of the door and lost my temper. I punched the wall. Next thing I see was knuckles bleeding.

"Karma's a bitch." I heard Stevie. I looked at the door of her room and I saw her looking hung over still.

"I'm sorry about the wall, I'll fix it tomorrow." I said as I headed to my room. She grabbed my arm and said "wait."

I stopped my tears from falling.

"I told you to change your ways." Stevie said as I turned towards her and she removed her grip on my arm.

"I did! I liked Megan but..." I said as I found my self at silence.

"But what, you were scared? You we--" I cut her off by pressing my lips on her. She tasted like vodka and wine with a hint of beer. I pulled away and said "I liked Megan, but I love you." I said as I smiled at her with teardrops dropping from my eyes.