Chapter 4

-Chloe POV-

We play tag for about an hour. When we got bored, we decided to just sit and chat.
"What was the first undead thing you saw?", Sophia asked.
"Yesterday, we were sitting in class and I looked out the window and I saw a man outside, but, he was being eaten by another man, I didn't know it was an undead man. I then showed Carl and the teacher noticed and was like 'Mr and miss Grimes what's so amusing out the window' or something like that. I told her that someone was being eaten alive and she told me to stop speaking nonsense. She looked out the window, probably just thought it was people playing a prank. The phone rang 2 seconds later and mom came to pick us up and we saw one of our friends, Jill, just walking along the corridor. Mom put her down then told us what was going on", I explained.
"I was walking home from school yesterday, saw one in my neighbours massive window. Just standing there, hands clawing at the window, blood every where, groaning. Then another one appeared and did the same. They had this, Yorkshire terrier called Sonny. The dog then walked in and they ran to it and then...then ate it right there. It struggled for a while but then just flopped. They killed it. They still carried on eating. By the time they were done all that could be seen was blood stains. I ran home and told my mom and dad. My dad h...", she paused as if she was gonna say something, but then continued "told me to stop being so silly. He believed me when 10 minutes later there where 7 or 8 in our backyard", Sophia told her story, adding a smirk at the end.
"What is your favourite TV show?", Carl asked.
"I love my little pony", Sophia told us.
"Same as you, Carl", I smirked.
"Regular show", we shouted at the same time. Mom walked past as we said that.
"Oh, not this again. You 2 watched that all day every day", mom said.
"Seen every episode", I said proudly. Mom walked of shaking her head, but smiling. We all burst out laughing.

<A/N: sorry it's short but I had no idea what to write>