Chapter 6

-Lori POV-

I was down at the quarry doing washing in the water. When I heard Shane running around shouting my name.
"I'm down here", I shouted.
"You need to come here. NOW", he yelled. I noticed someone is his arms. Long dark hair. CHLOE. What the hell happened. I legged it up to the camp.

"What happened to my baby?", I asked when I got to Shane. I took her of him and sat on the floor with her on my knee stocking her hair.
"I found her down I drop. She-she told me she tried to take her own live but then a snake scared her and made her fell", by this point I started crying rocking back and forward hugging her tightly. Everyone was gathered around me by now. Amy was also in tears, they got along really well.

Carl came out of the tent. He looked this way and ran over to see what was happening. When he saw Chloe, he broke down. He held here head and looked down at her.
"Please be okay, please don't leave me Clo", he whispered. He then kissed her on the cheek and continued to stare at her. A few seconds later, her eyes fluttered open.
"Baby, why?", I asked her.
"I really miss dad and I thought if I left this world, I could be with him", she sat up and cried. I then hugged her and we sat like that for hours taking in each other's exist, me more than her. 

"Do you want something to eat? We made some eggs", it was in the middle of lunch time and dinner.
"Yes please", she said almost ins whisper. I sat with her while she had it. Then Carl came and sat next to her.
"I'm gonna go finish my washing", I told them.

-Chloe POV-

Carl sat down next to me.
"I'm gonna go finish of my washing", mom told us then walked down to the lake.

"Chloe, can you promise me something?", Carl asked after a few moments of silence.
"Sure", I replied.
"Promise that, you'll never try to do that again. That, if we are ever split up, we will do our best to find each other".
"I promise Carl", I said then hugged him. We were like that until we heard a car alarm and we stood up. We saw mom come up from the lake so we went next to her.

It was a red fancy car that came up the hill. Glenn step out. Amy immediately started to question him about Andrea.
"Yes, yeah she's fine. They're all fine. Well apart from Merle", Glenn replied. Lucky Daryl is out hunting. Just then a big white van came up. Andrea was the first out. Then everyone else.

"The place was over run", Andrea told us all.
"Then how'd you get out", Dale asked.
"New guy. Hey new guy come introduce yourself", Glenn said. Then a sheriff stepped out. A sheriff. The sheriff. My sheriff. My dad. I ran to him with Carl beside me.
"DAAAAD", we both shouted. He hugged us, one of the hugs I never thought I would get again.
"Shane told us that you where dead", I said quietly so no one else could hear.
"Well I'm  not, I'm right here", he told us and glared at Shane. It's great to have my dad back.