F O U R

Harry looks at me, as he takes his hand back "sorry" he says with a smile. As I tell him "don't be sorry Harry" he just smiles back at me. As we walk further into the forest. I take his hand in mine as we walk in silent. "So do you go to school, anything?" he asks. But I look at him with a careful smile, as he laughs. "Oh yeah, you don't remember my bad" I laugh with him. His laugh is so beautiful, his dimples when he laughs. Like a prince, the ones in fairytales.

We walk back to the so called Zayn's house. I'm not sure though. As I see Zayn standing in the hallway, he's standing like he's waiting for me, or Harry. He walks towards us, "Sara, I'm sorry for reacting this way" he says with his hand going through his hair. I just look at him, he looks at me as he takes his eyes down at sees Harry's hand in mine. "Oh, so you're, I mean you guys are like a thing now?" he laughs. As I feel Harry trying to take his hand out of mine, but I squeeze his hand.

"it's non of your business Zayn" I say angry. Zayn walks inside again, more like walks fast. I can see he's angry, but I really don't care whatever he have to say. Harry walks towards Zayn, as they both stand face to face. Harry whisperers something in his ear, Zayn walks away. What did he say?

Harry walks into my arms as he lays his hand in mine and whispers in my ear, I feel his breath towards my skin. It's a strange feeling, like his breath crawling on my body "everything will be okay" he says. As he asks "do you trust me?" I just nod. He takes my hand in his as we walks towards the door.

We walk inside a tiny room, he takes his shirt of as I see the tattoos of his. His body is beautiful, "it's late, so I'll just sleep now" he says, as I stand still. "There's a bed next door, if you would like some sleep?" I walk next door and lay in the bed, it's a big bed. I look around in the room, there's pictures everywhere. Every picture is a memory. I rise my body from the bed and look at the pictures.

As I recognize a picture of me, with Zayn. We looked so happy, so in love. I hear a careful knock on the door, as I walk towards the door and opens it carefully. And see Zayn standing in the doorway, he looks at me with a smirk as he asks "can I come in?" I open the door for him as he walks in and places himself on the bed in a sitting position. As he walks towards the photo of us. "I remember when we took this picture" he says as he takes the photograph out if the frame.

As he points at the picture and shows me, and he says "In the summerholiday, we were at your parents summerhouse. It was great" he looks at me with a smile, as I politely smile back. I walk towards the bed as Zayn lays a hand on my waist. I walk away, as Zayn says "Sara, you used to love me. What happened. You despited Harry, and yet here you are" I walked towards him as we were face to face. "I don't remember anything, not a single memory. But I'll give you chance, for you to prove to me, that I did love you. Not by pictures, not by memories. Make me love you again, by heart" he stays silent, as I add "or maybe Harry can" he turns his body around and walks out of the door, as I ask him "so you gave up already, Zayn?" as he turns around and smirks, "I haven't even started yet"

----------

A/n. Hey there, I'll try to update more often, so sorry for this short chapter, didn't feel like writing anything, I don't now either. Well. Shit days happens. Well hope you enjoyed this chapter.