O N E

All I hear is a scream, not a scream as a sound, but a scream of pain. All I feel is pain, all I remember is the pain. I begin to feel anxious. It makes my body scream, an endlessly sound of pain.

"Sara, are you awake" as I open my eyes and a beautiful face glares at me. I suddenly forget all the pain as I stare at his face. His face look likes those you see on tv, pretty but way too pretty. As I admire his face, the pretty face suddenly leans his lips towards mine, as I am in shock I don't pull away neither do I kiss him back, I just lay here feeling his lips attached to mine.

They're soft, everything about this boy is like a dream, it wouldn't surprise me if this wasn't real at all. It all seems so unrealistic, too good to be true. Like a Cinderella story, the prince will kiss the princess. Besides I'm far away from even being something close to a princess. But who is this boy with the pretty face of his? "You have no idea how worried I have been, scared to death. I thought you would never survive this" he says with an worried expression as I remain in silent.

We stare at each other for minutes, as I ask him "Who are you? Do you know where I am?" he looks just as confused as I may look. I stare at his face and look into his eyes as he opens his mouth, but shuts it again. What was he about to say? We both keep quiet, he just keeps looking at me. As if I am his, the way he looks at me. The way he kissed me, as if I am his. As if I were his own. Why did he kiss me? I got all these questions in my head that I wish I had the answer to. But right now I don't feel like I need the answers. While I'm looking him in the eyes, it feels like all the answers are already given to me. Just by the way he looks at me. But I need to know as I silently repeat my words. He takes my hand and looks me deep in the eyes and says the words "You're safe here Sara, everything is going to be alright. Don't worry" those words gave me more confusion than answers.

I stay silent as I let him hold my hand. We both just look at each other. He opens his mouth as he asks me "Do you remember me?" I try to think before I answer, but I already know the answer. Even though I already know the answer is no, I still try to see if there's a slightest chance of a memory, of him. There is none. He keeps looking at me, looking me deep in the eyes, his eyes are like a mirror, it shows off the things he can't or won't say. I see pain, I see the pain in his eyes. Like a mirror to his soul in disguise.

He never stopped looking into my eyes, as I took my eyes off his eyes, and looked at his face I could see a need for my answer. I take his hand as I tell him "I don't really remember anything, I am sorry. I don't remember you, I really wish I did" he doesn't say anything. He just keeps looking at me. I really wish I could remember him, but I don't. Everything is like a total mess with ups and downs, I can't even see the difference between up and down." He looks curios at me and asks me "Don't you remember anything at all? I mean, from the past. Before you got here?" I don't say anything I just nod with his words, he was right I don't remember anything at all.

I need answers, I need to know why I am here, he is the only possible person who could give me the answers I need. I look away from him, as I look away he raises his body from the tiny chair he sat on. His body moves slow towards the bag that lays on the floor. As he bends down to get the bag I recognize his tattoos.

He is beautiful, I start to recognize his face, his expression. He's worried, something's definitely on his mind. He doesn't say anything but neither do I. I lay here in this bed, I haven't looked at my surroundings yet. Everything is white, it looks like a hospital which doesn't surprise me. All I saw when I woke up was this mysteries boy, whom I know nothing about. But again, I know nothing. I got no knowledge of what happened to me.

I walk over to him, he looks worried as he take my hand in his and says to me "Sara you need to come with me, I'll tell you everything you need to know. I can't give you the answers here. You just need to trust me, that's all I need you to." I squeeze his hand and tell him "I'll go with you, if you promise me you'll tell me everything" he looks me in the eyes, with his dark brown eyes and says "I'll tell you everything, I promise."

We walk out of the room, my hand in his. We were running like Bonnie and Clyde. We storm out of the door. He raises his hand out to get a cab, as I sneak and see a tattoo showing up on his arm. Tattoos have never been fascinating to me, not that I remember. I just never found them attractive, I guess. But on him, It's like a story, like he's trying to cover his scars with a tattoos, which I somehow find attractive.

He opens the door for me. The man who drives the cab looks at us and asks us where we are going, the mysteries boy tells him where, it's something called West Lane in Bradford. I've heard about the city Bradford before, yet it's unknown to me.

It's dark, around 12am. We both stay in silence it's not an awkward silence just silent. But as they say, silence before the storm. The drive takes around an hour, I'm tired. I really just want to sleep, he notices as he asks "You tired?" he looks at me, even though it's dark I can feel his eyes on mine " Yeah, I'm a bit exhausted, and I feel a bit cold" I really don't feel cold guess it's just an excuse so he would either hold me, or give me his jacket. As I thought it, he hands me over his jacket and says "It'll be a long ride, take my jacket" he smiles at me, as I smile back. I close my eyes, as I tilt my head on his shoulder. He doesn't pull away, he holds me closer. I can't really sleep, I just close my eyes. Our breath is the only sound we hear. He takes a lock of my hair, and whispers into my ear "Love me again, if you could just love me again" I pretend like I didn't hear anything.

The cab stops at a big white house, he walks out of the cab and grabs my hand and says "Are you coming with me, Sara?" he smiles at me. I walk out of the cab with him. He grabs the bag he had with him, as he grabs a pair of keys and tries to unlock the door, he went through at least ten keys before finding the right one. He goes first trough the door as I follow his lead. We walk into a small room, with white walls and a tiny bed. He sits on the bed and asks if wanna sit down a bit.

"You remember anything in here?" he asks me with a frustrating look on his face, I look at him with the same expression and tell him "No I don't, I already told you I don't remember anything, at all" he looks sorry as he begins to talk "I'll tell you what happened, exactly one week ago" he says with his eyes wide open, there's something about the way he looks at me that kinda worries me. "It actually started in this house" he says while looking around in the room as he continues talking "Your mom and dad had a fight well this was five years ago. Your parents got divorced, things were great after then. But something happened, which is the reason you are here today. Your father, he di-passed away" he rushed his words. "You and your mom were heading to his funeral, the car drove of by a cliff, an accident." This was too much for me. My tears came streaming down my face, the boy looked at me and took his hand and rubbed my cheek, "Hey, don't cry it's okay, you are okay" he said and it forced a smile to my face. I manage to get the words out as I ask him while sobbing the last tears "What about my mother, where is she?" he takes my hand and says "I'm sorry"