Jungkook and Yura date (continued)

J-Hope: So what do you wanna eat babe?

Minah: I don't know, the hamburger looks good.

J-Hope: Just let me know ok?

Minah: Got it!

               BACK WITH KOOKIE
                        AND YURA

V: Am I interrupting something?

Jungkook: How long were you standing there V?

Yura: *turns red*

V: Oh not for long I just came here.

Jungkook: Ok well do you need something? *continues to lay in Yura's lap*

V: If you guys don't mind can I join you guys?

Yura: Sure!

V: //Yes! Now Jin can stop being so annoying and actually be in pain like me!// THANKS!

Kookie: *texts V* Whyyyyy? You ruined our date night we already kissed I was gunna kiss her for longer!!

V: *texts back* don't worry you can continue your plan I'm just supervising

Jungkook: *replies* OK
*sits up and kisses Yura*

V: *records video then ends it once they're done kissing* Well I have to go!

Kookie: K bye!

V: *returns home* OH JINNN I HAVE IMPORTANT PICTURES OF YURA!

Jin: *runs immediately to V* Let me see!

V: *shows Jin*

Jin: WH-WHAT SHE ALREADY HAD HER FIRST KISS WITH JUNGKOOK HE IS SO DEAD!!

V: You could tell Manager Hyung he would make them break-up!

Jin: Ok!

Jin runs to the manager's
Office

Jin: Excuse me Hyung?

Manager: Yes?

Jin: It seems that you are aware that Jungkook has a girlfriend but what if he was caught kissing her?

Manager: Jin, be honest you like that girl.

Jin: Yes I do but that picture was taken by an ARMY!

Manger: Please get Jeon Jungkook in here!

Jin: Yes sir!

Jin: *knocks on Yura's door*

Yura: Yes?

Jin: // .////. AHHH SHES SO CUTE!! ♥️// Jeon Jungkook Manager Hyung needs to see you.

Jungkook: Ok, I'll be back! *kisses Yura as she kisses back not wanting to let go knowing it would be bad news*

Jungkook: Yes?

Manager: It has come to my attention that an ARMY has caught you kissing you girlfriend in public...I have no problem with you kissing her but in public I do have a problem with that!
Tell me...isn't yours and J-Hope's girlfriend's name Yura and Minah, and Jin's and V's ex's names are Sojin and Hyeri correct?

Jungkook: Yes.

Manager: Hmm...I thought so. They are a Kpop group as well as you boys the are named Girl's Day many of girl group's rival!

Jungkook: Oh she never told me!

Manager: Has she told you that she is actually your sunbae she is 19 and is finishing high school while you are 17!

Jungkook: No she hasn't...but it's fine because...I love her!

Manager: There is one problem about that you've made a mistake by kissing her since you haven't noticed that two of your Hyungs are madly in love with her, those Hyungs being Jin and Suga.

Jungkook: So I will fight for her!

Manager: I am afraid that you only have one choice to break up with her since the ARMY threatened to post it on the Internet. And we do not want to deal with that...Or you can lie to all the ARMYS and say you don't know her which will make Yura very upset.

Jungkook: *tears up* Why are you doing this? I really love her y-you just don't understand! At least give me a-a week please!

Manager: I'll give you 4 hours.

Jungkook: *holds back tears* O-ok

Manager: I'm sorry.

Jungkook: It's alright I will be on my way.

        BACK AT YURA'S HOUSE

Yura: What happened?

Jungkook: We were caught kissing by an ARMY...Manager Hyung only gave us 4 hours to be together.

Yura: Oh......*looks down and cries softly*

Jungkook: Don't worry we can still hangout!

Yura: *wipes tears* I would not be in pain if we just broke up now.

Jin: I'm sorry this happened...*starts to feel bad for what he told Manager Hyung*

Jungkook: I'm not letting you or Suga have her and if I do then that means I trust you two with her.

Jin: Ok!

Yura: Wait what?

Jungkook: I'll be going now it was nice being with you Yura!

Yura: Ok and Jin it's time for you to leave as well!

Jin: Ok.

                  They both leave

Yura: *cries and sobs loudly* WHY-WHY I HATE EVERYTHING!!!

Minah: Bye boo! *walks back home*
YURA WHATS WRONG?!?

Yura: Oh nothing I-I just hurt my self real bad by accident!

Minah: Tell me the truth!

Yura: Jungkook's manager found out that we kissed and an ARMY photographed it! So we had to break up...

Minah: NOOOO, don't worry I got your back!