New Girl and Girls Day Reunited? Pt 2.

Suga: No I want to tell her straight up!

All of BTS minus Suga: THAN DO IT!!

Suga: I-I can't. (the cringe is real this is author-nim from 2016...this book was made in August or June of 2015)

Namjoon: Why are you gunna make her go through pain and suffering?

Jin: Yeah if anything I think I deserve her more than you!

Suga: But hey I don't think Sojin likes me back!

V: Isn't it obvious? Since Hyeri is my younger sister she tells me everything and let me tell you Sojin has a HUUUUUGE crush on you!

Jin: SHE DIDNT TELL ME! WAE!?!

Suga: Really?! ~////~

All of BTS minus Suga: AWW YOONGI IS BLUSHING!

The girls: Really! Wae??

Suga: Oh um because I was thinking of Yura!

All the girls but Yura: AWWW!!

Yura: .////.

Jin: *whispers* you hurt my Yura by lying to her...YOU WILL DIE!! (LOL)

Suga: Fine..Fine Yura after class can you meet me at the clock tower on campus?

Yura: Sure! *nods head to the side*

Jungkook: >////<

Jin: -/////-

Suga: ~/////~

Teacher: Lunch is over head back to your seats please,.

EVERYONE TAKES THEIR SEATS

TIME PASSES BY AND CLASS HAS ENDED

Yura: //Looks like its time to meet Yoongi at the clock tower! Geez he went running really fast just to make it there before me eventhough we are in the same class....HE IS SO CUTE!!//

Suga: //Come on hurry! How are you going to tell her that you are starting to fall for another girl? Just tell her staight up...I'm 99% sure I should do that! Ok I will//

Yura: *makes it to the clock tower* Hey! *runs up to Yoongi and kisses him on the cheek* What did you need to tell me?

Suga: I-Im starting to....

Yura: To? Come on don't leave me hanging! You can trust me right?

Suga: I have a confession..

Yura: *hugs Suga and whispers in his ear* Hold me tight...hug me and never let go! (MUHAHAHAHAHA SO CORNY BUT IDC)

Suga: Erm..I was going to tell you that I was starting to fall in love with Sojin...

Yura: *lets go of Suga* Th-Then lets br-break up since you know *sobs* sorry um let me continue...since you know like Sojin go be happy with her!

Suga: Thanks alot! *leaves looking for Sojin*

Yura: *gets on her knees and cries* Why am I always the one left heart broken? Why can't my relationships be like Minah's, dumped once but is happy yet again?

Jin: Look...I know how you feel...I was joking when I told you that I hate you sometimes!

Yura: Really?

Jin: Yep...but V told me to take this one phrase from his song and just tell you it but pay close attention on what Im telling you! (HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE you already know)

Yura: Huh?

Jin: Now trust me, hold me once again so I can feel you, hold me!

Yura: *follows what her heart tells her to do* *pulls in Jin kissing him as a tear rolls down her face*