The phone call

I KNOW IN THAT HOTLINE BLING

Huh? That's still my ringtone....ok then... I got up and searched for my phone. Strangely, i fell asleep all i remember is that long ass conversation with Tae and Namjoon. The others didn't reply on KKT (kakao talk). My phone went to voice mail until i heard Drake's voice again.

"Ugh im going, im going" i groaned

I lived in a fancy hotel in LA for an opportunity as a rapper or singer. I rejected many prestiguos colleges and just wanted to pursue my dream. I had perfect grades...well not as good as Namjoon. Well yeah not as good as his....

I finally found my phone, by the bathroom window...weird.

"Hey Y/N?" said a deep voice

"Yeah?" i was confused WHO IS THIS MANN

"Ok i know it's been a while since you heard my voice over the phone but its namjoon.." oh...nothing to worry about then

"Oh...your voice is so deep over the phone" we both laugh at my remark

"So um there is really important news with your family and such that happened her in Korea" his voice got softer....DID MY SISTER GET MARRIED WHET?!?

"Chinja?!?!?! Did Eonni get married already? Her foreign boyfriend is so sweet!" i was excited!! I would be so happy if Eunji got married.

"No, Eunji isnt married..." dang it!! Eunji is so pretty...i would of thought that they got married already..

"Just go to the airport and say BigHit bought your ticket...this is very important."

"Oh ok....oppa please tell me when u get there...bye..."

I ended the call. All i know is that my dad may be home from the military, or that my mom really missed me.

LATER ON THAT DAY

I ran some quick errands to buy clothes, more bags, food and all that stuff. I mean i was moving back to Korea. I bought three boxes of cereal. I rented an old ass car and drove to the airport with BTS playing.

"THEY CALL ME BAPSAE! OH SHITTT" I was too turnt that i almost crashed the car, damn im so stupid...

I finally arrived and took out my luggage. The flight attendants were judging me slowly with my big bags of food, clothes, and hair dye since my purple hair is so close to fading to blonde.

I chose to walk up to a male flight attendant so i wouldn't have to be judged by the women...but that didn't work out either...

"Um, sir the company of BigHit bought me an airplane ticket to Seoul, Korea..."

"Let me see your passport and ID just to make sure your not a crazed fan for their Kpop groups..." He looked a me up and down...i mean i didnt look cute or stunning like all the other times. Plus, my hair was fading...

"I passed up my ID and passport, after like 20 minutes of him finally trusting that i was the one with the plane ticket, he finally handed it over, "Hurry up, the plane is boarding in 20 minutes!" I thanked him and ran with my luggage to the metal detectors and security to check my bags.

"Ma'am, why do you have 5 hair dyes in your bag?" damn this security guard is really dumb

"Oh to dye my hair....i prefer crazier colors before going back to normal ones." i replied simply but played it off cooly.

"Alright, you have the luxury of a first class ticket so you get to pick either up front by the captain or with others, and as always enjoy your flight with us!" wow he seemed kind but he kept staring at my lips so i just thanked him and ran to board the plane.

ON THE PLANE

I decided to make the best of the luxury i had and sat up front so i didn't have to deal with annoying little kids kicking the backs of my seat or being squished by rude people, i mean its not like there are nice people on board but it was 1:00 am, i don't think i would want to bother them with my bullshit.

I sat next to a blonde man with a mask covering his mouth and nose as well with a pair of shades and a cap to cover his forehead, to be honest he kinda looked like he was gunna kill me just by looking at him.

.

.

.

"Y/N OH MY GOD ITS YOU!!" I heard a familiar voice calling me. i look up and it's the man next to me..

"Um do i know you?" who is he and why is he calling my name...FIRST OF ALL HOW DOES HE KNOW MY NAME

"Duh, im the one and only Wang Puppy!" he looked at he and pulled down his face mask and took off his sun glasses to show who he is.

"OMO JACKSON!!" we shared a brief hug nd conversed until we noticed that everyone else was asleep around us.

"Aigooo, everyone around is sleeping now I think we should get some restso i guess we'll talk later right?" i felt so bad ending this conversation so so soon.

"aww ok then but you promise, coz this plane is going to Thailand and Korea!" he gave me the puppy eyes and soon after that he passed out forgetting to put up his mask and sunglasses.

SO SORRY FOR THE CLIFF HANGER ILL UPDATE REAL SOON