Jin and Yura

Jin: Soooo.......Yura......

Yura: What?

Jin: Never mind!
(never mind never mind)
Yura: Ugh I hate when people do that especially if they are good looking like you..... >////<

Jin: Thanks!

Yura: It wasnt a compliment.

Jin: That's what you think but I know you still like me!

Yura: Oh shut up you nasty boy, I bey you have the dirtiest fantasies about me! (Teasingly runs away)

Jin: Get back here! YOU GOT YOURSELF IN THIS SITUTATION MAKING ME HAVE EVEN MORE FEEKS FOR YOU THAN I ALREADY DO!

Yura: Your gunna have to catch me first!

Jin: * grabs Yura's hand and hold her in his grip * You know that I can hate you sometimes like I do now!

Yura: Really *gets out if Jin's grip and leaves crying *
*turns around one last time* WELL GUESS WHAT I HATE YOU  TOO AND DONT BOTHER COMING TO MY DORM EVER! 
Jin: I-Im sorry!

Yura: MINAHHHH DO YOU THINK IM TOO YOUNG TO DRINK?

Minah: Yes, I do. Whats wrong now?

Yura: Oh you know the usual, Jin hates me and I hate him too!

Minah: Who said what first?

Yura: Jin did! Im gunna go to my room now GOOD BYE!

KNOCK KNOCK

Minah: Coming! *opens door*

Suga and Jin but mostly Suga: Is Yura there?

Minah: Yes she is, she is in her room, Suga let Jin go first to apologize!

Suga: Ok!

Jin: *makes a beeline to Yura's room*

Yura: MINAHHHH LOOK THERES A SALE FOR BEER!!

Jin: *grabs Yura's shirt and brings her body to
his and kisses her passionately*

Yura: *Pushes him off* Look Jin your manager told me to choose between you and Suga I was planning to go on a date with both of you and see the outcome so I guess it has to be Suga sorry but after what you told me I dont think I can forgive you so please leave.

Jin: OK, Just tell me when you two break up

Suga: *walks in as Jin leaves* Hey Yura I have a question, do you want to be my girlfriend?

Yura: Yes I do. ^-^