Literally WTF

Jungkook's POV

So much happened in one day....I don't know how to react. I couldn't even sleep coz the thought of my dead friends flashed in my mind. I don't know how to tell this to anyone since basically everyone went back to being themselves but not our friends that we just met...we were just hoping this was a terrible dream....It couldn't be true that our new friends either committed suicide. This doesn't make any sense, why can't we go back in time and stop them from this and just stop this madness. The funeral was in a couple of weeks, we were all a wreck.

Jin's POV

Everything happened so fast, right before our eyes in almost a couple of minutes we see bodies dead?!? But we have to get to the bottom of this. I feel that it wasn't suicide, but I could be wrong. I was up with Jungkook, I felt terrible for him. I remember hearing his sobs under his blanket, thats when I decided to be brave and ask him if he was alright...he was in denial...he said "Yes Hyung, there is nothing to worry about!". It was around 4 am when this happened...I couldn't sleep either so I made breakfast early.

Suga's POV

I smelled the sweet aroma of pancakes and other sweet foods that Jin has prepared this early in the morning! All that went through my mind was, Jin can't be this insane!, We had to get ready for school and our debut was coming pretty soon! Only in a couple of days and soon enough Jin would be 20

(A/N) I know Jin just turned 23 yesterday but in this one they are a lot more younger so please just deal.

I'm happy for him, but 18 year old me just wants to do what i love, make music, rap, and sleep with my best friend, pillow. I ship us though! I know I am pretty weird but this food just smells great!

V's POV

I have been awoken by Jungkook telling me that Jin is preparing us some yummy foods. Man i was so confused, but when i looked at the time it was already 5! Our school is pretty far away and it takes us a while to all get ready and eat breakfast! It was all pretty difficult because we get ready at our own pace, and we only had one uniform so we would wake up and wash them and in the meantime just be eating or playing video games or washing up. Me being me decided to wake up Hobi, Chim Chim, and RapMon. "HYUNGS WAKE UP WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE TO SCHOOL!" I was yelling at the top of my lungs that i think America could hear me. And with that there was a loud thump, poor RapMon and Hobi fell of their bunks...I took the time and ran into the bathroom so I wouldn't be killed!

RapMonster's POV

I swear I'm gunna get Taehyung's little ass before i leave! Now my arm is in a lot of pain! Aish, I really wanna kill him with Hobi, we are his hyungs after all! Ooh FOOD! "Jin did you make all of this? This early?!?" i was surprised to see basically a buffet! Just when i realize what time it was I ran and checked if our uniforms were washing, MANAGER HYUNG FORGOT TO TURN ON THE WASHER

BEEP

I cannot believe this!! First some of our friends died and now we are going to be late to school!! Ack CHINJA! Just to make it better i trip over some sort of toy car, ugh these idiots can be so childish but i still love them (no homo).

Hobi POV

I was disturbed by this kid, now I am in pain, but since he woke us up in time we are- woah "Jin hyung did you make this by yourself?" I hope that Jungkook helped him because he was the first one up!!

"Nae, it was a lot of fun!" He just smiled and nods, hm thats weird he usually complains about no one helping him cook!

"Chinja, I wish I was up earlier to help you cook hyung! I'm so sorry!" I felt so bad that the only thing i could do was apologize.

"Ani! Its fine I had a lot of fun, and Jungkook kept me company!" he was smiling brightly as if nothing happened yesterday! But, once I look at the maknae, I see the trace of dried tears, I guess these incidents really got to him. Once i look at the time all that went through my mind was that we were going to be late...very late! I grab the car keys to turn on the car so we are prepared in advance...the car broke down!!! "Chinja?!?" i kept trying and trying but it looks like we are running today! "guys we might be late today, the car won't turn on" i told the boys, then it went from a peaceful morning to fighting who would brush their teeth, who would take a shower first, and would get dressed first.

Sang-mi's POV

Today was like any other day, but filled with tears and terrible memories. I woke up brushed my teeth, and made some breakfast. But, my phone rang and it was my "sister's" parents. They were yelling at me saying "WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING EARLIER? THAT'S IT WE ARE GOING TO FIND YOU AND TAKE YOU BACK HOME" all i could say was, "I'm not going anywhere, and how was i supposed to call you guys when you would ask where I am and if I was taken away yet!" My foster parents, before I ran away, were very nice until this all happened, they think i killed everyone and that I'm going insane again like i was when i was smaller. Maybe I'll just go with them when I finish high school...YEAH THATS A GOOD IDEA!! Crap I'm gunna be late! I grabbed my school bags and lunch and left! But to my luck I found the 7 angels running along with me still fixing up their ties and shoes.

To be continued......