Always There for Me

*Harry's POV*

I walk into the very crowded downtown Cheshire and begin to search for a short girl with long curly brown hair.

"Have you seen Sarah?" I asked Jo.

"Yeah she came through here about 45 minutes ago. And she went that way." She pointed towards the park and I nodded.

"Thanks Jo!" I called. And I ran towards the park.

*Sarah's POV*

I loved sitting on this bench and throwing little pieces of bread to the birds. It's really peaceful out here. It's the one place I can just be alone. I close my eyes and lean back.

"Sarah LeAnn Styles!!!" Harrys voice was loud and infuriated.

I quickly stood up picked up my board and faced the direction of his voice and he was walking towards me really fast. And I'm not gonna lie I got kind of scared.

"Harr-" he held up his hand and narrowed his eyes.

"Don't speak to me right now." He grabbed my wrist and dragged me across the park and all the way back home.

When we got home he pulled me to the livingroom and pushed me onto the couch.

"What the hell were you thinking?!!" he shouted and I flinched.

"You don't just run off and not tell anyone where the hell you're going!!!" he was pacing.

"I'm 18 years old. I don't have to tell anyone where I'm going." I instantly regretted saying that because his head jerked in my direction and he stormed over to me and pointed a finger in my face.

"Well maybe you should start acting like an 18 year old instead of an immature little bratty 3 year old!!!" That was the last straw for me. He's never yelled at me like that before. I ran out of the livingroom and up the stairs to my room and shut the door and locked it then I layed on my bed and cried.

I heard the front door slam shut and the car drive away really fast. I got up and opened my window which was facing Niall and Alyssa's house. And I sat on my window sill and the tears flowed down my face again and I couldn't stop them.

*Niall's POV*

"She wasn't in the park and she wasn't in downtown so I guess Harry found her." I said as we walked down our street.

We got to Sarah and Harrys house and I told Aslyssa to go home without me I'm gonna check on Sarah.

I knocked on the door. I waited a few minutes and a small voice from the other side said 'who is it'

"It's Niall!!" I said smiling and she opened the door. My smile faded. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying and her cheeks were stained with tears.

"Can I come in?" she opened the door slowly. And I walked in and rubbed her upper arms.

"What happed Sarah?" I asked and tears began to form in her eyes again and all I wanted to was hug her and tell her everything was going to be okay.

"Harry yelled at me for running off and told me that I need to start acting my age." Tears were already falling down her cheeks and I wiped them away with my thumb.

"He has never yelled at me like that before." She was crying and I wrapped my arms around her and held her and rocked back and forth.

"Shhh shhhh it'll be okay. It's work itself out. It'll be okay Sarah." I told her and she hugged me back.

"Thank you, for stopping by. I needed a hug." I wiped away another stray tear.

"Anytime. I'll always be here for you. I promise." I tell her and I kiss her forehead and she hugs me again and I gladly hug back.

"You're really pretty you know that?" I tell her and she nods.

"I do now." she chuckles.

I laugh and cup her face and look at her.

She's so beautiful.

"Why thank you Mr. Horan." she smiles.

"Oh uh did I say that out loud?" I chuckle nervously.

"Yes you did." she giggles. She's so cute. I look into her eyes and she leans in and I close my eyes and I feel her soft lips on my cheek and I smile.

"Thank you, for everything Niall." She said and I hugged her again.

"You're welcome Sarah." I kiss her cheek.

"Can I take you out tonight?" I ask her.

"Like a date?" he asks and I nod.

"Of course!!" She said hugging me.

"Be ready by 6 love. See ya soon!" I stepped off her porch with a big smile on my face and I walk to my house next door and I can't wait for our date.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote Comment Fan!!!