Chapter 5.

|°•| hello my beautifuls! This chapter is dedicated to happyjakie123 !!!! Anyway if you see anymore errors on this chapter please! I beg! Forgive me! I barley got sleep last night! But please if you do wish to comment and give me on how you think my book is going I would love that! Bye bye my beauties!

Chapter 5. Tomorrow! Hope it goes better.

Edd's point of view.

Beeeeeeep! Beeeeeep! Beep!

I woke up jumping out of bed aware that my alarm decided to wake me up this morning.. Well then..

I made my bed and went to my bathroom, hoping in and taking a shower. I got out and dried myself getting dressed in an orange shirt with purple skinny jeans grabbing my bag, and walking downstairs.

I picked up the plate my mother made me for brakefast and ate, afterwards I cleaned the dishes then went to the downstairs bathroom and brushed my teeth. I then headed out the door and walked to school.

Kevin's point of view.

Beeeeep! Beeeep!

I woke up stretching and yawning then I got out of bed and headed to my bathroom taking a shower then getting out as I put on basketball shorts and black t-shirt on along with my green hoodie. Oh and my lovely hat.

I smiled not hungry today so I brushed my teeth then grabbed my bag heading to the garage, and of course I had my keys so I started it up and took off only to see Double dork walking to school by himself. Hmm.

Stopping behind him I shut off my motorbike and yelled out, " Hey Dweeb!! You want a ride?!"

Edd's point of view

"Hey dweeb!!! You want a ride?!!"
I heard kevin call out which made me nervous. I turned to see him walking over.

"Oh ..uhmm .. No tha-" I tried to say but I was cut off by kevin picking me up and putting me on the death trap. Noo!!
"You have no say today. I'm giving you a ride." Kevin said putting me behind him and giving me a white spare helmet he had. Great.
"Fine!" I huffed then grabbed a hold of Kevin's shirt as soon as he blasted off. Eeeeep!

Kevin's point of view.

I drove off very fast down the road feeling the dork wrap his arms around me. Heh. How cute.

We arrived at school 10 minutes before school started. Good

"He-" I got a face full of the helmet he wearing as I saw him take off toward the school, muttering a thank you.

Dammit! I wanted to ask him out..

I sighed then turned off my bike and put the helmets in the compartments.
I then walked off toward the school seeing Nat and Rave making out under the tree near the picnic area. Great. I rolled my eyes sighing walking over to them. "Hey! Would you guys stop smushing your faces together for one minute?!" I yelled a little irritated. Well today was not any better then yesterday.

Nat and Rave stopped kissing and turned to me. "Someone's woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning." They both said at the same time.

I gave them an angry look. "Thanks! Anyway.. I just.. I told Edd I liked him yesterday.. He apparently didn't hear me.." I said sitting on a bench. Rave sat on my left while Nat sat on my right.

Rave's point of view.

Oh.. He must be thinking it another way. "Kevin.. I don't think that's it. I'm sure he heard you just couldn't believe that the guy that bullied him when he was younger.. Likes him. And you don't know... He.."

"He might like you ~." Nat finished my sentence patting his best friend on the back.

"Yeah, he might like you.. I'll talk to him later .. -if you want." I asked.

He nodded and walked off as the bell rung leaving me and Nat there. We then headed to our different classes.

•[×]° time skip to after
school at Rave's house. °[×]•

Edd's point of view.

Rave invited me over to his house today. That's good.

I guess..

Me and Rave did our homework first before doing anything else. But out of no where he asked about kevin..

Rave's point of view.

"So Edd.. How do you feel about kevin?" Alright I asked him..

Let's see where this goes..

"Oh. Um. Well, to tell the truth I really like him.. Have since we were in 7th grade. " he told me and to which seemed true.. I looked at him.

"Kevin told me he told you yesterday that he liked you. Its true you know."
I said. But before I could tell him something else he ran out the door with his bag. Great.