Chapter 6.

Chapter 6. A date and lost at sea?

×Ello beauties! You know that lost at sea comic with the song? Well something a little like that is going to happen so that idea is not mine but the date is! :) anyway please enjoy

No ones point of view ! XD

The gang that consists of; Marie, May, Nazz, Eddy, Ed, Nat, Rave, Sarah, Johnny, Jimmy, and Rolf. (Oh and of course Edd and Kevin.) They were all talking about how kevin and Edd totally liked each other but wasn't making a move.
That's when May came up with something.

"How guys, maybe we could give them each an anynmious letter for them to meet somewhere but they actually meet each other?" May said while everyone was thinking about it.

"Yeah that seems pretty cool .." Nat said while Rave nodded.

"Then its decided. A date set up for them by us." Nazz said smiling.

Everyone agreed telling may what a great idea that was.

But not really.. It didn't go as exactly as planned..

Rave was in charged of giving Edd the letter by putting it in his locker and of course Nat putting the letter in Kevin's locker.

The letter for kevin said~

Dear,

Kevin. I am wanting to meet you by the lake. At 8:30 pm. Be there please.

Thanks.

And vise versa for Edd but had his name.

The gang set up the place they were supposed to meet and then hid in the woods to see how it would end but they all end up leaving before they got there.

8:00 pm.

Kevin got dressed up putting blue jeans and a black v- neck shirt with his red hat and tennis shoes as he headed to the place

As Kevin was getting ready Edd got ready too. He put on blue jean skinnys and a red long seelved shirt with converses with his black hat with two stripes.

8:20 pm.

They both started their way to the lake. Edd being there first and kevin second.

8:30 pm.

They both bumbed into each other quite surprised to see each other. Its been a week or two since they spoken to each other. Edd then asked, " why are you here? I was supposed to meet someone."

"Hey so was I dork!" Kevin said. They stared at each other then looked down. They both wanted to tell each other how they felt.. But.. They couldn't. That's until they both saw a note saying to have fun so they did. They ate the food that a mysterious person made. They hung out telling each other stuff. But then an awkward moment came.

They both looked at each other. Leaning closer to each other and kissed. They both panicked and ran off back home.

•[×]° time skip to school day. °[×]•

The gang all talked about what happened and apparently from Rave and Nat, Edd and Kevin kissed but ran off after that. They all had something else planned.

A/n hello.. Well this is where the lost at sea comes in. Once again! I do not own this idea!

As Edd and Kevin walked around school. Nazz, Nat, Rolf, Johnny, and Marie walked with Kevin while Jimmy, Sarah, Rave,Ed, and Eddy walked with Edd. As they where going farther away, the gang looked back at the other and smiled as they nodded. They then backed Edd and Kevin into each other and told them,

" You guys better settle this right now!" They then walked off, leaving the two staring awkwardly at each other.

Edd's AND Kevin's point of view.

Edd and Kevin were very nervous. They haven't talked since Friday night. They both blushed and decided. That it was time.

Edd and Kevin spoke at the same time,
" I want to ask you something (Kevin/ Edd) " they blushed even more before Edd said, " you can go first. Sorry."

Kevin shook his head no. "Nah, you can." They both laughed some but then spoke to each other at the same time...

"Go out with me (Kevin/ Edd) ! I liked you for some time."

They chuckled then smiled. They knew they liked each other, may even love each other. Edd nodded indicating that he yes to them dating.

Kevin smiled as he held Edd's hand. They then walked away now together.