Chapter 4. [×]part 3[×]

Chapter 4. [×] part 3 [×] first day of school.. Is now over.

Edd's point of view.

After we separated i headed to the nurse first then headed to class, and my first class was.. chemistry!! Yay! I entered the class room as the teacher looked at the door opening and to my supirse it was Mr. Daniel. My favorite uncle. Wow.
"Ah. Class this is Eddward Vincent.
Welcome him please." The teacher spoke and pointed to an empty seat right next to Rave. Wow. Lucky me. I quickly walked over to my desk and sat down getting my journal out along with my penical.

•[×]° time skip to lunch °[×]•

After math class I headed to lunch which meant I stepped outside to the picnic area. Once I stepped into the picnic area I spotted an empty table and headed to it. Most the lunch time I sat there and ate not being bothered until kevin sat across from me. Oh dear god..

Kevin's point of view

Once the lunch bell rung I immediately went to search for Double Dee spotting him at a picnic table alone. Good!

I ran over and sat across from him.
"Hey Edd.. C-can I tell you something?"
I asked looking around to make sure no body was watching.
Sure enough no one was.
Even better.

"S-sure kevin." Edd replied to my question making me shallow the lump in my throat. No.. No.. I am not backing down or out this time..

"I.. Um.. Edd.. I l-like you!" I whisper yelled.

Edd's point of view.

Dear lord.. Did I hear that right?!
My eyes widen looking straight at kevin.

"P-pardon ?" I asked. I had to hear him say that again. Please.

"Ah fuck! You know what.. Forget what I said!" Kevin yelled running off.

Oh dear.. I'm sorry kevin.

Go after him..

No! I hurt him..

You needed him to say it again! You like him back go after him!

No!

Fine.

Riiiinnnnggg!!

Hearing the lunch bell ring saying lunch was over I headed to my locker and grabbed my bag along with the rest of the school day stuff I needed. I then headed to art class.

•[×]° time skip to end of day °[×]•

Riiiinnnggg!!

Finally! The school day is over! Hate to say that..

I got up grabbing my bag and headed to my locker grabbing what I needed to head home, to which to my dismay all the things I thought was kevin..

Hopefully tomorrow is better..

|•°| hello my beautifuls! I need to apologize for any errors in this book chapter. I am writing this at 12:08 in the morning not being able to sleep. Plus I love this ship. Soooo yeah.. Plus I had my first vote ever!! So yeah I'm happy! I will delicate a chapter to that person tomorrow!! Or later today! Bye my beauties! |°•|