Questions and Fun Facts

Fun facts and Questions:

THE NEXT BOOK IS ALREADY OUT! You can check it out in my profile, or just search up the title "Beautiful Deception" and my name "petvet2b25". I am posting every weekend (Friday, Saturday, or Sunday). Stay traught!!!

Fun Fact 1) yes. Bethany is my real name. I based her off of me so it would be more realistic for myself when I would read my book.

FF 2) originally, the first few chapters were diary entries of what I would do if I wanted to run away from home. This one day, I was so pissed at my parents I wanted to run away, but obviously, instead of actually running I just wrote about it. The power of the pen... I never would have though that they would be turned into successful first chapters of a popular YJ fan fiction 😁

FF 3) YES I WATCH TEEN WOLF. Ask me more about my tv shows. I've probably watched the ones you're obsessed with... 😏

FF 4) I have actually kept this fan fiction a secret from my friends and my family. No one knows I've done this book. I just think that my superhero obsession and life is private and I don't really want to let other people know. It just makes it more special when it's just for myself.

FF 5) Also, I kind of see you devoted fans as more of my friends (in my fangirl world) than my real life friends. In my life, no one really talks about superheroes and obsesses over them like you guys. So it feels good to be talking about something I'm so passionate about with other people who are equally as passionate.

FF 6) I am a huge book nerd. My favorite books are the Gallagher Girl series, Harry Potter, Heist Society, Percy Jackson (as some of you may have been able to tell), the Academy series by C.L. Stone, Half-Blood series by Jennifer L. Armentrout, and the Lux series by Jennifer Armentrout, and SO MANY MORE. What are yours? I've probably read them too!

FF 8) Barbara Gordon as Batgirl was originally going to be the main character in this book. She would be romantically involved with Dick and they would go through drama etc. but the bad guy probably would have been Joker, following the Batgirl plot line and then eventually introducing her to the Team to prepare for YJ season 2. At the time, I was ULTRA OBSESSED with Batgirl (Babs) and I TOTALLY SHIPPED Dick and Babs. They were my OTP of all times. But then I realized that ME MYSELF would have wanted to be romantically involved with Dick, so I created the character Bethany, who represents me.

FF 7) WAYYYYY before writing, like when I first got obsessed with YJ, I really wanted Artemis and Dick to be a pair... Don't kill me, but at the time, after watching episode 12 "Homefront," I was obsessed with Artemis and Robin and read so many fanfics about them. But, obviously, I don't ship them anymore. It just feels weird knowing how much older she is than him...

Question: what was the inspiration for this book?

Umm my undying love for young justice. But also, it's a more interesting/funny story than that. You see, one day my parents were a total bitch to me and I ran upstairs crying and decided to write a chapter of what had happened in case anyone found it after I ran away. I legit was thinking of running away.

Question: how did I get the book cover?

I honestly just found a picture online and then opened up a drawing on google docs and pasted cool text over it. Then I screenshotted it with my computer and then uploaded it as the book cover. Turned out pretty nice, am I right?

Question: who did you base Blaze on?

Blaze was a fan character made by one of you guys. I just tweaked her a little.

Question: what will be in store for the next book?

Ooohhhh I already have a growing storyline in my head and I REALLY want to tell you guys to make you guys happy, but.... That would ruin the surprise! But I'll give you a little hint...
Okay so we ended with Bethany wanting to know more about her father. So the storyline for the next book will definitely revolve around her father and the secrets behind her old life. So we will get to figure more of that stuff out in the next book!

Question: Will Nightwing be in the next book?

I'm not really sure! You know, I'm so obsessed with Dick Grayson and Robin, that it's so hard for me to let go of Robin and turn him into an older person. It's making me so sad to think about it, but it makes sense for me to turn him into Nightwing. There's a fifty fifty perfect chance that I'll either keep him as Robin or turn him into Nightwing. You guys need to tell me! If most people want him to be Nightwing, then I'll turn him. But until then, it's undecided.

Question: will the other young justice members from season two be in the next book?

I also don't know. I'm obsessed with just the original Team, but I know that I need to change it up in order to keep it interesting. Keep in mind, I take you guys' opinions and suggestions VERY seriously. So if you guys want a say in what's to come, comment it or direct message it!
I may just have Zatanna and Batgirl come onto the Team because Zatanna was supposed to be on the Team a while ago, but I just left her out of this book. But there's a 75% chance that Zatanna and Batgirl will be on the Team in the next book. I just need some male heroes to even out the girl to boy ratio 😏

Question: will there be another Character Audition like you did in the first book?

Yes. Most likely I will be asking you guys for a character that you guys have thought up and made! Of course, I will put limitations and guidelines in order to make it so I can fit it into my story, but it will be fun!

Question: how old are you?

I am currently 16. Going into my Junior year of high school. What about you guys?

Question: when will the next book be out?

I am thinking a couple months. With this book, I posted my chapters right when I wrote them. I realize now that that was a bad idea because there would be some times when I posted three days in a row, but then others I didn't post for an entire month. I think that if write the first five or so chapters before posting anything, then I can release chapters according to a schedule. This will make it happier for you guys.

UNTIL NEXT TIME guys!

I do not own any young Justice characters or DC Nation. I only own Bethany and her affiliated family and the other non DC nation characters.

Officially, this book is completed.
Stay traught ✌🏻😏

🎉 You've finished reading Bethany Ford - A Young Justice Novel (Robin/Dick Grayson Romance) [Completed] 🎉