Fate Always Wins

To all of the amazing people out there who have been reading so far, THANK YOU SO MUCH! I really appreciate you guys.(: If you have any questions, comments, and/or suggestions please do not hesitate to state them because they would really help me out alot alot. RATE AND COMMENT PLEASE!(: Let me know what you guys think. 

 MOTHER's POV

My sweet daughter Venus, so beautiful. Standing over her unconscious self, I begin to realize what I've been lacking all these years walking the earth alone. Someone to truly love and nurture. Just looking at her, I know I made the right choice of saving her and giving her the best life one could possibly hope for. For her heart is of the purist. She thought she loved before but... that handsome young pup standing there looking at her with such love and affection will show her the true meaning of that kind of intimate love. Her human, he will love another just as he loved her. That is how the human heart works and she need not worry about her past life. That reason being why I made her forget... everything. It seems as though I lied to her, but I had to. It was necessary. It was the only way to get her to agree. She now lives in the world of shifters where soul mates exist. My beautiful Venus. 

Now she stirs in her sleep and the pup rushes forward to her side. Luckily they cannot see me. Backing away against the cold wall, I watch as she awakens to her true mate. Her new life begins.

Venus's POV 

This godlike creature knelt before me with the kindest of eyes filled with such love and devotion. It warmed my heart to the center. His hand lay over mine as I cupped his cheek. Warm tingles electrifying the places where our skin met. 

His chest was bare and that same intoxicating scent rolled off of his body in waves. It was earthy... pine, freshly cut grass, and something else sweet that called to a being deep within me. 

"Who are you beautiful stranger...?" I asked coming to the realization I have absolutely no idea where I am or how I got here. The last memory I have is of the waterfall... and a beautiful, mysterious woman. 

A smirk was now painted on his face that was absolutely to die for. This man was absolutely gorgeous. 

"I'm Remy... your Remy." He said in a voice that could melt the coldest of hearts. 

A smile crept its way across my lips unconsciously at his words.

"Remy..." I repeated, surprised at how his name rolled off of my tongue effortlessly. His smirk only widened at the sound of it.

"And you are my exquisite beauty...?" His voice thickened with sweet lust.

"I... I am Venus... or at least I think I am." I said hesitantly.

Shuffling in the corner of the room caught my attention and I reluctantly turned away from Remy and found myself looking at a short brunette with a sad look in her brown eyes. I heard her breath catch in her throat as she looked into my eyes.

"She's outstanding isn't she Mya?" a warm voice said from the other side of the room.

Pulling my eyes away from the girl, I saw an older woman leaning against the doorway with a white towel in her hand. She had kind brown eyes, similar in color to the other girl's. I looked back down at the man still kneeling before me and smiled down at him.

The older woman caught my attention once more," I'm Syri and that is my daughter Mya," she said gesturing toward the girl in the corner, "welcome to our pack young Venus."