Lust and Love

This is a WARNING to readers under the age of 17. This chapter contains sexual content not suitable for under aged readers. If you are under the age of 17 DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER. DO NOT. This chapter is rated R. For the other readers, I hope you enjoy.(:

Venus's POV

His, I mean our home is so beautiful. The red shudders and door only made the house look even more charming from the outside. After that little altercation with the house workers we went on inside. I don't know what came over me. Remy said it was my wolf but I'm not quite sure what that means. He said tomorrow we're gong to talk to his ALPHA. I don't know what an APLHA is exactly but the way he explained it to me was, he's the leader of the pack and he looks out for everyone within the pack. This is all so odd. I fell like I'm missing something, but I just can't remember. 

The inside of my new home is very well decorated. I'm sure Tina had something to do with that. For some reason that sent a strange feeling to the center of my chest. I was suddenly very uncomfortable and a little...upset? I did my best to push aside those strange feelings and bring my attention back to the house. 

The entire first floor's decorations looked to be very expensive and well kept. An entire room was covered with what he called "electronics". I had no clue what the odd machines were but he said he'll teach me how to use them. After a while of exploring the first floor, he carried me up the stairs to what seemed to be OUR bedroom. There was a huge bed in the center against the red wall. The blankets were black with red trimmings and the pillows were red also. He set me down in the middle of the bed and took a step back never taking those green eyes away from me. I felt empty now that I wasn't in his arms. This man is absolutely gorgeous.

"Remy...?" I sat up in the bed and placed my bare feet on the hard wood floor. 

"Yes my sweet?" He said taking a step toward me.

"Wha.. What happens now?"

There was a flash of something in his eyes but he composed himself before I could figure out what it was. "I'll draw you a bath and find you something of mine to change into. How does that sound?" He asked with that smirk. 

"That sounds great..." I got up off the bed and was enveloped in his strong arms. It felt wonderful to be this close to him... My Remy. 

He held on to me tightly and I really didn't mind. By instinct, I wrapped my arms around his neck and returned the warm hug. He snuggled his head into the crook of my neck and inhaled my scent. Being this close to him I could feel his arousal on the bottom of my stomach. I could feel a rumbling vibrating off of  his chest and smiled at how odd yet comforting it felt. He pulled away all too soon and looked me into my eyes with those beautiful deep green eyes. The lust and love he was feeling for me was in plain sight within his eyes. 

"Venus..." the way my name rolled off of his tongue brought a shiver through my body. " I haven't even known you more than a day and already, I love you like I've known you my entire life."

Those words melted my heart. This man already has my heart. "And I, you my love." The smile that spread across his lips was to die for.

"I'll go draw that bath now before I'm tempted even more to mark you as mine."

With that he turned and walked into the hallway. What does he mean by "mark"?  

Go to him my child. Let him make you hissssss. That melodic voice whispered in my head... MOTHER. 

Remy's POV 

It was a wise choice to leave out of the room when I did. If I had stayed another moment I would have taken her right then and there and marked that perfectly sweet skin of hers. Goddess, she's so beautiful and all mine. Her scent is driving me crazy. The longer I'm around her the more I want, no need her. I just hope she feels the exact same way because I don't know how much longer I can keep myself at bay. 

"Remy?" I whirl around from the bathtub  to come face to face with my beautiful mate. I hadn't heard her approaching. She stood there beautiful as ever in that white silk dress. Before I realized what she was doing, she slipped the gown off of her perfectly tanned bodice exposing her true beauty. Her body is absolutely perfect and my manhood seemed to think so also. The throbbing in my pants intensified making it almost unbearable. Her long black hair was all pushed behind her so I had a clear view of her exquisite full breasts. The curve of her hips was enough to bring me to my knees before her. She walked up to me slowly looking down at me with her melted honey eyes. 

"I'm not sure how to do this... You'll have to show me."

A low growl escaped from my throat and she placed her hands on my shoulders. "Oh my sweet Venus." 

I began placing soft kisses to the bottom of her stomach and ran my tongue up to the center of her chest. I got up from my knees and finally crashed my lips to hers kissing her soft sweet lips. Her sweet taste exploded in my mouth sending tingles to every inch of my body. Her arms wrapped around my neck and a low moan slipped through her lips. "Make me yours..." she whispered against my lips. 

I didn't think it possible but my member hardened even more at the sound of her voice. I swooped her up in my arms never taking my lips away from hers and carried her to our room. I placed her on her feet and sat down at the edge of the bed. Truly amazing... Her eyes seemed to glow with lust. I gripped onto her hips and pulled her closer to me.. Her beautiful long legs were parted above my left leg. I could feel her heat through the fabric of my pants. She smelled amazing. My mouth watered from the sweet smell of her arousal. She leaned own and placed her lips to mine once more. Her lips danced with mine. I ran my tongue across her bottom lip asking for invitation in. She parted her lips and I dove my tongue in tasting her and she did the same. Oh my goddess, she tasted amazing. I grabbed onto her hips and lifted her onto my lap. I trailed my fingers from the center of her chest to the center of her hips. The feel of her smooth skin was like silk. I ran my hand lower to her most intimate part and felt her wetness. I took one finger and slid it up and down the length of her clit earning myself a moan of pleasure against my mouth. Then i took that finger and slowly slid it into her tight warmth. She let out another moan and ran her fingers through my hair. I slid my finger in and out of her. "Remy," she said in gasping for air," I want you now. "

"Not just yet my Venus." 

Her eyes bore into mine. I slid in another finger and used my thumb to rub her sensitive spot. She gasped against my lips and bucked her hips against my hand plunging my fingers in deeper. Her moaning was the only sound in the house. I felt her tighten around my fingers and she let out a low growl as she climaxed. Her sweet wetness dripped down my hand. She's ready. I pulled my fingers out of her and brought them to my mouth. She tasted so sweet. 

I got up from the bed holding her at my waist and laid her down on the bed. Her flushed cheeks only made her even more beautiful beneath me. I quickly removed my pants freeing myself to her. Her eyes widened with fear. "Do not worry my love.I promise to be very gentle." 

Her eyes softened and she gave me a nod. I climbed on the bed beside her and kissed her soft lips. "Are you sure you're ready for this?" 

She looked up at me," Of course I'm sure." something flashed in her eyes for the slightest second then it was gone so fast that I thought I imagined it. She gave me a smile then leaned in and planted her lips on mine. I leaned over her and positioned myself between her legs holding my weight up on my arms. Her legs wrapped around my waist and I inhaled her scent once more before i slid myself in slowly. She felt amazing. She gasped when broke her virgin ring. I stilled myself long enough for her body to adjust to mine then I began sliding myself in further until I was inside of her completely. I moved in and out slowly until she started moving her body against mine urging me faster and I gave her just that. Her nails dug into my back and she tightened her legs around my waist as I picked up speed. I let out a low rumbling in my chest. "You feel amazing my love." 

She continued to moan in my ear and I could feel my climax coming. My canines elongated and I trailed my tongue along her left shoulder where my mark will soon be and oddly enough, I felt her doing the same. We both hit our climaxes letting the pleasure wash over us and I sank my teeth in her shoulder. I felt the same pinch in mine. Her sweet blood flooded over my tongue. I lapped my tongue over her mark healing it. She did the same and placed a soft kiss to it. I looked into her eyes and the fire blazing within the depths set my soul ablaze. 

She parted her lips and whispered one word. MINE.