Finally Here

Remy's POV

After about 4 hours of Syri's and my unsuccessful attempts at getting to know my sweet Venus and explaining everything to her, we finally left. She didn't even know what we were, what she was... Considering her lack of knowledge of anything from her past, she took everything very well nodding and asking questions the whole time through. I showed her how to tap into my head and talk to me through our mate mind link to which she found very interesting. Maya excused herself long before we left, unable to stick around... I wanted to feel guilty and sad for her, but I couldn't. I was just so happy I found her. It's so strange that she couldn't remember a thing about who she was before and where she came from before she passed out by the falls. She said the only thing she remembers is her name and a woman she thinks to be her mother but she doesn't know where she is.

Even though Syri said she'd be just fine, I still insisted on carrying her back to the her new home and it pleased me to no end that she didn't put up a fight. I cradled her in my arms against my chest soaking up the warm tingles only she could give me. She laid her head on my shoulder leaving her beautiful long hair to blow in the wind at my side and looped her arms around my neck as I carried her in silence just enjoying her presence. My wolf couldn't be happier. Or could he...? I kept my eyes locked ahead on the path to our house not wanting to stir something fierce within me. The image of how glorious her chest looked in this white dress danced around in my head teasing me. She smelled so delicious, it made my mouth water and a certain bulge in my pants grew harder at the thought of tasting her. A sudden pang of her arousal mixed in with her scent made my wolf go crazy, fighting to get to the surface to have and claim our mate marking her as ours forever. 

"You smell amazing as well..." she said looking up at me with those eyes, her voice shy and husky laced with her own lust. 

My eyes dropped down to hers then slid down to her chest on their own accord. Goddess, they were even better that I pictured! Her light chuckling had my eyes snapping back to the dirt path. I cleared my throat trying to rid myself of these thoughts to no avail.

"I..I'm sorry love, I just can't help myself."I said feeling slightly ashamed of my uncontrolled actions. 

"Don't be." I could hear the smile in her voice. 

Looking back down at her into the golden depths of her eyes, I found myself completely mesmerized once again. No normal wolf possessed those colored eyes... What does this mean? I'll have to talk to Alpha Simons about this... later.

So entranced and oblivious to the world around us, I hadn't even realized I was now walking up our drive way. She reluctantly tore her eyes away from mine and looked at her new home with awe and amazement. It was a two story brick house with red shudders and door. The lawn was cut and the garden well kept by the house workers Manny and Tina, both kind, low ranking pack members. My all black 1969 Dodge Charger sat in the driveway in all its glory. Oddly enough, My mate's eyes lit up as soon as she spotted it and I couldn't help the smile that spread over my lips. Well that one thing we have in common. 

"You like?" 

"Absolutely. It's gorgeous." She said in awe. 

"You're more than welcome to her, my love." Her head snapped in my direction.

"Will you teach me to use it?"

"Of course my sweet."

Right then the front door opened. Tina's tiny frame stood in the doorway with a huge smile plastered on her deeply tanned face as she looked at the woman in my arms. 

"Well hello Tina." I said as I reluctantly placed my mate on her feet only then did i realize she wore no shoes on her pretty little feet which wasn't to my liking so I swooped her back into my arms. She was gracefully tall, my Venus. The top of her head leveled with my shoulders. 

"Good evening Remy. Syri has already informed me of your mate's arrival. Manny and I were just leaving." Before scurrying out the door she smiled politely at my mate and made the mistake of touching my arm as she passed by earning herself a vicious growl from my mate to both her and my surprise. Tina yelped and got to her knee with her head bowed in submission. Wait, only Luna had the power to do that...

"I..I"m so sorry."She stuttered sounding completely terrified. 

Looking at the woman in my arms she slid from my grasp and cautiously walked over to Tina with a pained look on her face.

"I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to. I don't know what came over me." Placing gentle hands on Tina's shoulders I saw her instantly relax. She looked up at my mate and gasped. 

At that exact moment Manny decides to walk into the yard stopping in his tracks as he took in the scene before him. 

"What's going on?" He asked passing a worried look between the two women.

"A simple misunderstanding is all." Tina rushed out as she got back to her feet never once taking her eyes away from my mate's. 

Manny walked over to them. "Ah, you must be the famous Venus. I'm Manny." He held out his hand for my mate to shake it. When she took his hand, his eyes widened for the slightest second before he was able to compose himself. Once he let her hand go, both Tina and Manny looked at each other then back at my mate before turning and walking away. Venus turned back to me and for the first time since I found her, I could see power held withing the golden pools of her eyes. I stared at her in complete confusion. Is it possible that  my mate is an Alpha...? No,... she can't be.