Fire War

Kawaii and Phenom were farming for sheep away. Until 10 minutes later they both gave up like sore losers and started to get bored. That was until Kawaii got the most brilliant idea of minecraft history 2015.

"Hey Phenom"

"Yeah Kawaii?"

They were both outside Kawaiis old wood house right in front of the farm.

"Let's play a game" Kawaii evilly grins. Phenom looks innocently at Kawaii.

"SURE!" Phenom smiles. Kawaii throws Phenom flint and steel.

"Whoever kills each other wins!" Kawaii declares with a hint of pride in the young pups eyes.

Phenom nods and starts setting fire everywhere. But little did Phenom know Kawaii had buckets of lava instead! But minecraft fate didn't like Kawaii at all because she was such an asshole.

"Hey apparently it says that I can't light you on fire" Phenom says with a confused tone.

"really? Let me try!" Kawaii smiles evilly before setting lava onto the ground. Little did the wolf know that the animal could turn into bbq. Kawaii accidentally sets herself on fire.

"PHENOM HELP ME!" Kawaii screams as loud as she could.

Phenom laughs loudly and doesn't help. Except watch Kawaii burn to death and get deleted from the game until she respawned. Once Kawaii respawns back Phenom is still laughing. Kawaii growls "I hate you".