Two

My mother began to shake as she gripped my arm.

"Darling, you know I wouldn't do this if I didn't have to..." She said softly, leading me closer to his chamber. No.

"M-mom you don't..." She pushed me into his grand room and shut the door behind her.

"Master I beg you to take my first born as a gift. She is fit and able to work" she announced. The master looked up, revealing a deathly sharp smirk and eyes of complete black. He stood from his chair and within a split second he was across the room with an ice cold hand turning my head from side to side.

"Mm she'll make a lovely....worker" he hissed, gliding his tongue over the skin of my neck. I begged my mother with my eyes to help me. She only looked away. "Such a beautiful specimine" he said. "Your rations are doubled for the month" mothers eyes brightened a bit.

"A-are they really?" The master pulled me to his chest, stroking my hair and nosing at my neck.

"Mm yes really" my mother bowed a bit.

"Thank you master!" He nodded and waved a hand dismissing her. I looked up at him and studied his face a bit. His hair was snow white, a sharp contrast to his black eyes. It was spikey in some spots making him look rather punk rock. His hand tilted my chin to look him in the eye.

"Mm so much I could do with you" he whispered, stroking his free hand through my hair a bit roughly.

"Please don't" I breathed. He errupted into bellowing laughter.

"As if I'd sink so low as to rape a mortal. I'm not that desperate, and you're not that hot. But you'll want me. I know you'll want me. And when you do I'll be ready. Until that I have business to attend to. You'll be staying in my room with me."

"You're not gonna?"

"Not yet."

Comment and vote pls :) let me know what you think!